A Door Closes Another Opens

Omnis Pugnat Nemo Quits
   is Latin for
   Everyone fights No one quits

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
~ Nicholas Sparks
~

~~~~~~~》

I'm up and around again. My dad I are like we used to. Sam and I are together. Everything was fine. Our packs were happy and complete until a letter was sent out.

"Quinn, Jacob's on the run." Seth say barging in to my office. I stand up and we run to the woods. I end up leaving Seth behind as I try catching up to Jacob.

  "Jacob!" I bark at him after I landed infront of him from my jump. He growls and tries to get around me.
"What happened? Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'm going away for a while." He answers.
"Why?" I repeat again.
"I need time to think. Time process something." He answers.

"I shouldn't be doing this." I sigh to myself. Obviously he heard me and is looking at me confused. "Go Jacob and come back soon. If you need time then do so but don't take to much time. Your father needs you. Your pack needs you." I tell him moving feom his path.

He runs past me and looks back.
  "Thank you, Quinn. I owe you." He says before I don't see him no more. He should better get back soon.

I run back and catch Seth on my way.
"Where is Jacob?" He asks looking around for him.
"He will be back." I respond. "Let's go." I nudge him back the way we came from.

We walk inside and a powerful aurora of power is present in my house. And that power doesn't belong to me, Kamalani or my father. It belongs to an Alpha that is not as strong as me, my sister or father.

I look at around curious to who is in my house.
"Quinn." I turn to where my name was spoken. I look and see Alpha Leonard.
"Leonard." I reply. "What brings you here?"

"Lets go in your office." He says. I nod and lead the way as Seth goes up stairs. I stand infront of my desk cleaning up the papers that I was working on before Seth came in.

"Why did you come?" I ask him as he hands me a cup of most likely whiskey from the smell and one of many choices of drinks I have.

"I came to personally invite you to come to my son's ceremony. I'm stepping down and he will be Alpha. I'd love if you come." He responds, I drink and it seems to affect me more then usual.
"I'll go. Your pack is one of my allies." I respond.

He comes closer and everything around me seems to be blurry. I feel a grip on my hip, my breaths begin to get faster. I pull his hand away from me.

"I can't believe I've lived without Stephanie beside me." His head is now on my shoulder. Now that I have my mate I don't ever want to lose him.

Stephanie was a great Luna. Smart, kind, caring, and strong. She stopped me from attacking that pack. There son Miles was around 5 at that time and he stood beside his mom.

I'm not good with feelings so I just leave him. But I should have not.

His hands grip my waist and I'm pushed against the wall. The impact or the funny tasting drink he gave is taking full affect now.

Like in a dream I had where I could only watch and not stop what was occuring. I could only feel his touch that isn't Sam's on me. I couldn't push him away as much as I wanted too. But I don't give up. I keep trying to break what ever is holding me back.