Legends

History has its truth, and so has legend. Legendary truth is of another nature than historical truth. Legendary truth is invention whose result is reality. Furthermore, history and legend have the same goal; to depict eternal man beneath momentary man.
Victor Hugo, Ninety-Three

~~~~~~~~》

The phone rings and I pick it up putting down the papers I was reading.
"Hello." I answer.

"Hello it's Billy Black. I just wanted to let you know that to night at my place there will be a bonfire. As member of the counsel you must attend." Billy says.

"I'll be there." I respond.
"Okay, see you later Quinn." He says before we both hang up. I file my papers and put them away.

I rub my temples. I'm tired, my dreams have been waking me up. I can't sleep, I stir, and get nightmares right when my eyes close to sleep.

I stay in my chair behind my desk. My eyes become heavy. They close and I open them. I try to stay awake but my eyes fail on me.

I stand in the woods not as the thirteen year old but the person I am now. The black wolf steps out but this time he isn't alone. A brown wolf with diffrent shades of brown walks beside him.

I drop on one knee and bow to them. The power that they give off as they stand together makes me bow to them as respect.

"Stand, mi. Do not bow to me." The black wolf says nudging me up. I stand up, and look at the other wolf.
"Who have you brought with you?" I ask.
"A very good friend of mine." He responds.

"Mi, I want to tell you that we will meet a day before the way we parted, a long time ago." The wolf tells me.
"Okay. How much I wish I knew who you are and when was the last time we saw eachother." I tell him.

"I know you do." The wolf uses his wet nose to move the hair covering some of my face behind my ear. I place my hand on his back and hug him. He moves his head against my back hugging me back.

"I can't wait to see you you are." I say once I pull away. "Both of you." I say looking at his friend, he nods his big brown wolf head. "Mei velociores lupis mysterium." My mystery wolves.

"Mel," Honey. "You have to fight through the bad times. Don't let the bad happenings dominate you. After the storm has passed, Uley and you will be okay." He says.

"After a storm not always is it sunshine and happiness. Destruction and sadness also occurs. People and family's lose everything and sometimes nothing can be done about it. Sam and I could lose everything we had before and not gain any of it back." I tell him.

"Don't think of the bad only the good, Quinn." Is the last I remember before.....

The phone rings making me fall from my seat. I rise my hand and search for the phone on the desk, I don't want to stand. I get it and place it next yo my ear.

"Hey Quinn, Bella well be spending some time on the rez. Jacob agreed to it since a new vampire is around. I don't really trust him I'd feel safer if you also watch them." Edward tells me.