Homes Where The Heart Is

"Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever."
~ Nicholas Sparks

~~~~~~~~~~

Out in the ball like room down at the beach there will be a party for all the racers and their teams. I change into a black dress and black heels. I step out of my room and Taddeo is wearing khakis, a white button up shirt with the first few buttons undone, a Navy blue blazer with a colorful handkerchief in the pocket on his chest.

 I step out of my room and Taddeo is wearing khakis, a white button up shirt with the first few buttons undone, a Navy blue blazer with a colorful handkerchief in the pocket on his chest

He smiles revealing his white teeth.
"Ready?"He asks fixing his sleeve.
"Ready." I say. We walk out togther our arms linked togther. My heels click and clack against the marble floor.

"That was a great performance." Taddeo says as we walk to the beach.
"Thanks." I reply.
"I know why you like to race. I know because of when you took me. When you showed me. It gives you a great feeling." Taddeo explains, making me smile.

The sun is out but it won't be for long. Their are lanterns stringed togther making a pathway leading to the ball like room and the beach.

Like any party I've been to or I've hosted, the music it turned up loud.
"Just to let you know, Taddeo. We leave tomorrow in the morning back to Washington."

"Why are you telling me this?" Taddeo asks.
"Just in case." I smirk at him. He shakes his head. I expected him to leave my side but he never does. He follows me. Now that I realize, he has always followed me.

Ever since we met, ever since he came into my life. No matter what he has always been beside me. Followed me, been with me, no matter what. Theo's always out with Leah. Sam and I aren't togther so he's never with me.

Taddeo in the contrary has seemed to taken the spot of both Sam and Theo. I smile and hug or smile and shake hands when we meet someone new.

It is nothing really fancy. I mean it kinda is but the way everyone is acting. Out of control, jumping up and down to the music.

Every now and then I look at my clock ready to go to Washington. I can't wait to go to my home beside the lake surronded by tall green tress.

Sam's P.o.v

I havent seen Quinn and I'm getting worried. I've expected to see her at least once ever since the choice u made me.

I stand up and hold the soccer ball with both of my hands. I put down on the sand. I stand opposite of Theo who is in the other team. We 2 out of three and his team gets the ball.

I try to take the ball away but I'm to distracted. My mind wonders to other places away from the game. For example right now. I'm thinking of what awaits in the future when the ball nearly misses my head.

"I'll get it." I tell them and run to get the ball. As I near the ball infront of where Jacob is I can't help but hear the talking.

"Maybe they will say that she was is a car crash. Or tripped and fell off a cliff. At least I'll get one thing out of it." I hear Jacob say.