First Race

"The only thing I think about is winning...races and the championship. It's like hunting and fishing. You want to catch the most fish or shoot the most ducks, with the least shells. You don't want to be standing there with a whole pile of shells on the ground and one duck."
~Dale Earnhardt

~~~~~~~》

I went atleast once a day to the track to get my mind off of Sam and everything else.

Now tomorrow I'll be behind the steering wheel driving beside other drivers racing to end up winning the Piston Cup Championship in January. Something I almost achieved.

Mark has said told me of two the women that race, Johanna Long and Danica Patrick, I'll meet them later tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited for my return.

Not only am I leaving today but it's the wedding day of the leech and the leech lover. Seth will attend the wedding along with surprisingly Leah, Theo and of course his mother. Along with Billy Black and Jacob who probably won't return today.

I'm also going to be on the other side of the country to race tomorrow. I'm going to fly to Homestead-Miami Speedway. One of thre ways I hate to go around in. Plane. I'm going to he do far from my pack and territory, but I'm leaving Theo in charge whitch makes me worry a little less.

I stand in the shower as the water hits my tense muscles. Taddeo is coming with me. I put on my undergarments, black Nike Legendary Tight and a black and red long sleeve training shirt that contains my crest on the bottom right corner.

I pull out my gym bag and my uniform. The bag I'll take with me in the plane. I fold the uniform and place it inside with the helmet on top. As well as my phone charger, a few other pairs of extra clothes, water bottle, snacks and a few things for Taddeo like a pillow.

My other two suitcases are in the corner of my room. Their is a way I tell my luggage apart from the others. It's a black and red suit case the has my pack symbol on onit.

I stand up taking a breath out. I sling my bag over my shoulder and make a mental check that I'm not forgetting anything.

I walk out side and stop next door to Theo's room. I knock and as soon as he opens I bombard him with everything he must now.

"Like always, your in charge. Call me if anything goes wrong. Taddeo is coming with me. We will be gone for about 3 days to a week. Question?" I tell him.

"Nope." I turn to leave. "Oh and Quinn, good luck." Theo says grinning.
"Have fun at the wedding." I tell him in return.

I go outside and the car is all ready on and Taddeo is seated in the passenger seat. I thrown my bag to the back seats of my Dodge Challenger but I throw Taddeo the pillow first.
"You might need it." I tell him. He grabs it and throws in the backseats.

As I drive out the woods I look for the dark grey fur that I love. Soon there is no more trees and wilderness and I didn't see Sam before I left, making me feel worse then before.

Here we go.

It's dark out once we reach Miami. A men awaits for us to take us to the hotel we will stay at with the other drivers. We all stay at the same hotel but we book up our own rooms. I booked up the biggest suite they had with two rooms.

With my gym bag slung on my shoulder and my two suitcase in my hands. We check in and head to the elevator that will take us up to the room. The elevator ride is quiet until my phone rings. I take it out of my pocket and answer.

"Hello." I answers.
"Hey I called to let you know that Jacob is back." Theo says.
"Okay cool. Anything else?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says dragging the word a little.