Dinner With Uley

I have been fighting to survive since i was a child. I'm not a survivor, I'm a fucking warrior.

~~~~~~~~》

I finally finish some paper work as well as ordering somethings for this empty pack house. I walk out of my office and explore the house. As I walk around I bump into people from my pack that Theo got to begin making a few ajustment that I need.

I walk ouside to the back to the lake and from where I stand in the woods other pack members are working on the cells. One thing the house didn't come with. For trespassers, rogues or just a place to have the women and kids when it come to a battle with other packs. That can be one place to take refuge.

Paul and Jared emerge from the woods as humans fooling around.
"Sam said we should probably be there in about an hour to 30, 40 minutes from now." Jared informs me. I nod.
"Where did all the people come from?" Paul asks.

"They are some of the people from my pack. Remember I'm having things being fixed here in my house and other things built." I answer.

"So you've been a wolf for 135 years. How did that work out?" Jared asks.
"Fine. Because I'm immortal I don't have to worry about passing the alpha title to anyone. If I ever did die Theo would take over." I respond.
"How about you guys?" I ask them "How's your wolf experience been?"

"Okay I guess. Sam's pretty hard on us but sometimes we go to the beach and cliff dive. Or he gives us a bunch of potrol." Paul responds.
"If this makes you feel any better. I have people potroling and guarding the borders of my territory as well as the inside 24/7. My territory is bigger then what you guys potrol. Way bigger." I tell them. "In my pack everyone is usally doing something expecially those in there 20, and teenage years."

"I'm glad for being in Sam's pack." Paul says. I smile. The first smile these two crack on my face. Jared notices.
"Paul she smiled." Jared says hitting his shoulder.
"She is smiling." Paul says, both of them surprised. Theo walks by smiling at me.
"Hey you, Theo. Look she is smiling." Paul tells Theo.
"And?" Theo says not surprised. He has seen me smile a lot.

"Forget it." Jared says.
"Let's go I'm starving." Paul says.
"Let's go but I have to change before we leave, and leave these people working and give them a time for their break." I I'm from them.

I walk inside the house. As I walk up to the room I'm in I tell the guys that are working everything they need to know.

I reach my room on the second floor and look through my backpack I carry. I grab a pair of blue jeans, a brownish t-shirt, knee high brown boots, and a green jacket. I take a quick shower and change.

I grab my phone and go downstairs. "Ready. Let's go." I say. We go outside, and all of us in the truck. Theo is in the passenger seat holding my hand as I drive.

"Who is Sam, and how did you find the guys Paul and Jared?" Theo asks.
"Long story short." I say. "I was running around in my wolf cause I saw something and wanted to check it out. Like you know. One of the guys from there pack tackled me. Embry. I fought back as defence, I said I was alpha here he said yeah right. The rest of them showed up. They took me to there Alpha's place. I met the alpha. We argued and know he wants to make that up." I respond.

The lights outside and inside making the house see able. Or how about very bright.
We walk in behind Paul and Jared. Paul and Jared go with the other guy from earlier, Embry.

Theo and I sit in the only place left. The love seat. Theo sits down setting me on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Hey Mack sorry for what I said and did earlier." Embry says.
"It's Okay, Embry. I'm sorry for biting you. Are you doing better?" I ask him.
"Yeah it's all healed up." He responds smiling.