Battle Time

Life has knocked me down a few times. It showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failure. But one thing is for sure, I ALWAYS get up.

~~~~~~~~》

I feel a presence beside me. I smile and move closer to Sam. His arms wrap around and places soft kisses on my shoulder with the tribal marks.

I don't want to move but we have a battle to fight alongside the Cullen's. I turn around so I'm facing him. I kiss his smiling lips. Last night I didn't have any nightmares with him beside me.

"We have to go to the clearing." I tell him. I stand up and pull a shirt over the tanktop and keep the shorts I'm wearing on.

We fix the bed together and go downstairs. As we walk down the hall I knock on the doors my boys are in so they get up.

Sam leaves to get all of his guys and we will meet in the clearing. I shift and wait for them to come to me. I scan the wolves infront of me to make sure that all of them are here.

Alright, let's go. I tell them and I run infront with them behind me.
We are going to beat you there. Sam tells me through the Alpha's mind link.
Let's see. I tell him agreeing to this small compitition.

I pick up my pace and so does everyone else. The sun is beginning to rise. I can sense the victory that will be mine.

We get to the clearing and I don't see Sam. I smile as I have beaten him in this race.
"Quinn take your pack and hide behind the trees over there." Carlisle tells me. I nod and we walk over and jump over a boulder into the trees.

Shortly we are joined by Sam. He comes over next to me and rubs himself against me.
Seth, Luke go switch spots with Jacob. I tell them.

They run up the mountain together. I smell the scent of leeches get stronger. Get ready. I tell them all. Sam and I stand infront. The new born vampires come out from the other side of the clearing.

The Cullens are fighting one or two at a time. Now! We run and jump of the boulder on top of some new born vampires tearing them to pieces easily. They are frightened when they see us but then fight against us.

We fight beside the Cullens them helping us and us helping them. Now that we are fighting, I doubt the really needed us. I'm only standing now looking if anyone needs help.

But many people are now done. Taddeo rips off the head of the last one. The Cullens pile the bodies and burn them. Fires surrounding us.
This was so easy. Travis says and Hunter agrees.

Let's go shift. I tell them. We make out way to the woods. A leech comes out from the woods where we were going. Leah, being the closest, runs for him before any of us could. It moves around her back.

LEAH! We all yell at her. Theo runs to his mate and takes him off of her. The leech moves around Theo's body looking for a spot to hurt him. I run towards Theo and take it off him.

I'm not going to let him get hurt. I grab it in my jaws, it gets out and climbs on back. He get a hold of me and then pain on my upper half of my body hurts.

I see Sam, and Taddeo break it into many small pieces before I shift back from the pain. When I phase back it only causes more pain. I don't give a crap if they see me like this, I'm in too much pain to care. Taddeo sets it on fire while Sam goes to shift to see me.