Forever Togther

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "
~ Nicholas Sparks

~~~~~~~~~~》

I can't see Sam and I getting married, just togther. Togther as my best friend, boyfriend, lover and parents. But married I just can't see that happening.

Mariano's daughter moved in with us and Brayden and her go visit Mariano every now and then. Tate and Taddeo are togther happily like Brayden and his mate.

Demetrius on the other hand hasn't found his mate like a few other guys from Sam's pack and Jacob's pack. The youngest of the pack.

Demetrius has decided to take over the pack and he is prepared he only needs about two to three months before he gets the Alpha King title and I retire, or step down.

I've made the pack house in Washington my home and the triplets can be in the pack house they like when they like. But Washington has become my home.

Sam has decided for Brayden to take over his pack, and Demetrius of mine and Tate and Taddeo will stay the Gammas of my pack.

Just like a few days after when we met we sit in Emily's house the same people that sat here with the addition of the guys that joined later on 6 years ago.

The triplets are not here, and the kids of the others who have kids aren't here but with Sue, Charlie, Billy, my dad, Carlisle and Esme getting babysat. While we have a night for ourselves.

We sit in a circle with an empty bottle in the middle.
"You go first Sam." Paul tells him. We do not sit beside our mates but between our friends who are know family. We are a big family.

"No, someone else should go first." Sam says.
"Oh come on Sam you go first." Jared pleads and then everyone else tells him to go so we can begin this round of spin the bottle.

He sighs, "Fine." He spins the bottle and we all watch carefully to who it will land on. As it slows the moment becomes more nerve wreaking.

Slower and slower it travels around. It's like the first time all over again. The bottle lands on me. From across the circle he looks at me.

Unlike the first time he doesn't say anything so he doesn't kiss me. He moves across the circle and holds my face in his hand and kisses me gently.

"I love you." He says before he sits back.
"I love you too." I reply. The game keeps going, Sam and I keep seating glances at eatother.

After the game is over I go outside to breath some fresh air. The air is cold like always but it doesn't have an effect on me. I hold my self with my warms around my top part of my body.

I never saw it coming, and I guess you never do until you see it or feel it.

Who would have thought that I would have deceased right here where I stand by wolfsbane and silver in a bullet that just had to hit me in my heart.

The wolfsbane and silver from the enemies fire courses through my whole body killing me painfully. As painful as it is I make no noise for if this hunter is still out there.

I don't know who wanted me dead but who ever it was has done what they wanted.

But for mu family and those who will miss me.
"Don't cry for me...
I am strong.
Just speak for me
And write the wrongs."

I've left my mark in the world of the wolves and now only people who must do that as well is Demetrius, Brayden, Tate, and Sam. But their is one thing they should keep in mind.

I am not dead. I've left my spirt here to guide the next generations. Queens and Kings never die.

I close my eyes and smile as I have lived a long full life. A happy life even though it doesn't seem like it. Soon I will be joined once more by my family in the second life.

Death ends a life, not a relationship.

When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.

William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet (Shakespeare Collection)