Alpha Queen

"I don't know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change."
~ Nicholas Sparks

Two updates in one day yes. Sadly I don't think another update will come out until next Saterday or before.
~Evelyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone and laptop start beeping. I get up and check the messages. All of them from the Alphas. I read through the first one I see.

"Taddeo!" I yell after I finish reading it and begin going through the other messages. All of them the same except for the last one.

Taddeo bursts in to my room.
"Read the messages of my phone and laptop." I tell him while I pace around my room thinking of what I just read.
I didn't expect this, but I guess this is what I get.

"Congrats Quinn." Taddeo says.
"No Taddeo. Did you read the last one on my phone. Alpha Leonard wants to fight me for the Alpha King title." I turn to him.

"Quinn all you need to do is train and you'll be fine. You are stronger then him, you have more experience then him. We can train whenever you like." Taddeo responds smiling.

"We will begin tomorrow. When the time comes for us to fight I will be prepared." I tell him.
"Great. Now let's go get breakfast." Taddeo says and pulls me to the kitchen by force.

Taddeo has become another son to me. Many people who are close to me like Taddeo has the become family. Soon Taddeo will be family one day.

At the kitchen table those who live in the pack house are already at the table eating. My kids sit togther side by side talking.

I sit in the head of the table with Taddeo on one side and Tate next to him. On my other side Demetrius sits and Brayden beside him.

Im greated with good morning mom and Taddeo, and good morning Alpha and Gamma. Once some of us fish eating they leave, leaving Taddeo and I with the triplets.

"Mom, Taylor sent me a message earlier today telling me that her father was going to challenge you for the Alpha King title. Her brother the current Alpha has tried talking their father out but it's no use." Demetrius says.

"And we wanted to know if it is true." Tate says quietly.
"It's true." I reply. They exchange looks at my response.

"But you'd have to fight the Luna because your getting the Alpha Queen title. Or they would have to fight the man that is our father." Demetri says.

"Demetri I won't fight his Luna, and he won't fight the man that is your father. He is challenging me and only me. This challenge is a challenge that will only end until one of us is no longer alive." I tell him.

"But mom why you? Why not another Alpha?" Tate asks.
"Our pack is the biggest. I am the strongest. I'm the only one that has what an Alpha King and Queen are. Respect, power, dignity, wealth, wisdom, and experience." I answer.

"When and where will the challenge occur?" Brayden asks for the firat time, clutching the fork in his hand that has bent.
"It happens when it does." I answer.

The fork snaps, his chair screechs against the marble floor and he is gone. Demetrius gets up to go after him but I stop him.

"Stay. Let me go." I tell him. He sits back down and I run after him. I follow his scent into the woods. I shift into my wolf and let the people potroling know that Brayden is out here somewhere.

Alpha, he is running north to Washington. Some one tells me.
Stop him if I don't get their before any of you. I respond and run quicker