Battle

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "
~ Nicholas Sparks

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The blinding sun wakes me up. Slowly I open my eyes. First thing I see is the beautiful view of the sun making everything out in the back look so vivid.

The lake water looks clear, half of it frozen and the other half getting there. The tall gree trees coated with snow.

"Hey." Sam says startling me, I thought he was asleep. Apparently not.
"Hey." He wraps his arms around me and scoots me closer.

My head rests on his chest. He holds my hand. I turn to kiss him but the time on the clock stops me.
"Shit." I peck his lips and get some clothes from my closet.

"Where are you going?" Sam asks as he changes as well.
"I was supposed to train the warriors that came an hour ago." I pull my hair back in a ponytail.

I reach for the door once my shoes are on but Sam's arms wrap around me.
"Calm down." He says his lips against my head. I calm down.

He loosens his arms around me and closes the space. Unlike when I pecked his lips earlier Sam makes the kiss longer.

I pull away my hands on his chest.
"I got to go."I remind him.
"Come by emulsion when you can. Also Christmas is coming and we are going to have a dinner. We don't know where all we know is we will have a dinner." Sam says as we walk out.

"Why not here. They can all come over. I'll send someone to get a tree and we will all decorate it." I tell him.
"Are you sure?" San asks making us stop.
"Yeah." I respond smiling and began to walk again.

We make it outside to the front porch.
"So see you later." I tell him.
"Yeah." He kisses my forehead and then my lips.

As I walk to the backyard I look back at Sam. When I don't see him no more I run

"If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman." Garrett tells Kate.
"Now you tell me." Kate says rolling her eyes playfully.

"The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Garrett says jumping up and down in place. The royal leeches walk out straight in one line.

"Aro's looking for Alice." Edward says as I stand next to him. The packs walk out from behind Sam leading both packs. They growl or, howl as they walk to mix with us.

"Aro, Iet us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." Carlisle says.
"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro responds.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle says trying to not get this in a battle.
"We see the child. Do not treat us as fools." Snow white number 2 says not happy.

"She is not an lmmortal! These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." Carlisle yells so all can hear.

"Artifice!" Snow white yells louder.
"I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved." Edward walks to him extending his hand to him.

"I'd like to meet her." Aro looks at Renesmee, and Edward takes away his hand from Aro. Jacob and I growl from beside Bella. We walk forward then look back at Emmett. He moves from Rosalie's side to go with them. We watch them careful as the descend forward.