She Knows

The heart is a strange beast and not ruled by logic
  -Maria V. Snyder

~~~~~~~~~~》

I wake up to begin my day. I'm going to visit Jacob today ask what happened with him and Bella. Wounder if he listened and went.

I pull on what us usual for me. Jeans a t-shirt or tanktop with a leather jacket and either combat boots ir ankle boots. I get downstairs once changed and find Damian and Luke at the kitchen. What are they still doing here? They should be at school.

"Would you to like to explain to me why your still here?" I ask them. They stop laughing imediately and look at me scared evident in their eyes.

"I..we...I..we..." Luke stutters.
  "We were kinda hopeing you could give us a ride to school in one of your cars." Damian answers.

Of course. I move and take a snack out of the cabinet and I feel as they watch me waiting for my answer.
"Go to the garage I'll be down in a little." I respond. They grin and leave happily.

I grab a bag of dried fruit and go to the garage eating on my way their. I grab the key to the Hummer H2. I unlock it and they get in. I can sense their nervousness.

I park in the parking lot. The students around the parking lot, all turning to look at us.
"Do I go with you guys to the office?" I ask them.
"Just in case." Luke answers. I nod and we step out.

I stand infront like always with them trailing behind me with their back packs on one of their shoulders.

I remember how once I also walked through the hallways of a high school to blend in. I didn't like it. I didn't do my work, or anything.

All the kids around look at us. None of them not staring at us before we are out of their cite. Opening the door to the office, we are greeted with suspicious eyes.

"How may I help you?" The lady behind the desk asks. What do I say. My brothers, my half-brothers?
"My cousins are neging school today." I answer making up my mind.

"Names?" She asks and I look at the brothers to answer.
"Damian and Luke Montgomery." Damian answers. She pulls out a few papers and hand them to the both of them.

"These are your schedules, locker and it's combo, and anything else you will need." She tells them and they nod.
"Do I need to sign any paper work or anything for them?" I ask her.

"No." She responds.
"Okay then, thanks." I say and we leave. The door closes behind us and we have enters once again the sea of stareing eyes. Honesty, I'm supposed to get used it but this is just very annoying.

As we walk down with them moving from our way. If I make I contact with any of them I glare at them and they look away.
"See you boys after school." I tell them before leaving through the front door.
"See you Quinn."

On my way to the car I see Quil hanging out by himself looking over at something every now and then. I follow his gaze and see Embry, and Jared.

They see me and nod, I nod back. Jacob must have stayed home today. I see a crowd of guys with matching jackets goofing around the Hummer.

The football team, with some chearleaders. The classic, like from the movies. Usally they are the jockes, the playes. I stand behind the one that seems to lead them all.

I'm easily taller then him. I crossed my as infront of me as I stand behind him waiting for him to turn around. His friends are quiet and some with their eyes try to tell him I'm standing behind.

Slowly, and carefully he turns around. He looks me up and down before smiling at me, confident.
"I'm single want to hook up some time?" He asks. I swear if he wasn't human he wouldn't be standing infront of me.