Double Reunion

Tuesday morning Drew was anxious, the night before, he didn't sleep a wink. Reason being he couldn't stop thinking of the good things or bad things that could happen. They would either feel the spark they always had, or she would be angry at him, or his father would show up again, or she would reject him, or!-Okay, you get it. He's piled up with worry.

"Calm down, Drew. It's either she wants to see you or she-"

"Hey Drew!"

Drew turned quickly. "May! You came!" Despite the fact he hadn't seen her in years, he immediately hugged her.

"I've missed you so much!" May hugged back, dropping her bag in the process.

They hugged for about fifteen seconds before May was in tears. Tears of joy, but also of pain and relief. She had missed him so much, she didn't want to let him go ever again. Finally, Drew came out of the hug.

"I missed you too..." Drew said, teary-eyed.

"Why did you never contact me until now?" May asked.

"Because I was afraid I'd get you hurt again. I never want to cause you any kind of pain ever again, but I also didn't want to be away from you. Then it hit me, if you still loved me, it was killing you as much as it was me. Now here we are." Drew explained, almost in tears, but held them back.

"I was just hoping you wouldn't forget me..." May giggled.

"How could I forget the only girl I've ever loved? The only thing that makes sense in my crazy, upside-down life? The thing that makes my world go round... You're all I have, May." He smiled.

May blushed. "You really still love me? After all this time..."

"Of course," he grabbed her hands. "I spent all these years away, trying to protect you. So you wouldn't have to deal with the crap I cause in life. I wanted you to be happy."

"I'm happy with you, Drew." She looked up at him.

"Y-you're really happy with me?" Drew asked, surprised.

"Yes, of course... I missed you so much, I'm just glad to see you." She hugged him again.

Drew hugged her back and they just stood there for a few minutes.

"How've you been?" Drew asked.

"I've been better. But I've caught a lot of Pokemon and my Eevee evolved into Glaceon!" She said, kind of cheerfully, her head on Drew's chest.

"That's great May!-Hey..." He let loose from the hug. "D-did you see-..?" He started walking slowly towards a bush.

"What is it, Drew?" May followed him.

"I thought I..." He pushed the bush aside so he could see behind it. "Roselia!" He smiled and picked up his Roselia.

"Oh my gosh! Where did it come from?!" May smiled as well.

Drew sat his Roselia on his lap and it hugged him. May could see a few tears fall from Drew's face and he held his Roselia in his arms.

"This is crazy!" Drew laughed.

"That's precious..." May shed a tear or two herself.

Roselia smiled, dancing around Drew. He watched as his Roselia danced of happiness. It reminded him of old times. He had missed his Roselia so much. He wondered where it had been all this time, but at the same time, he was just happy to have it back.

"Rose, Roselia!" It said happily. It ran to May and jumped into her arms.

"Aww! I missed you too, Roselia." May giggled.

Drew put his arm around May and Roselia used it as a bridge to Drew's shoulder. They walked around for a while, went to the fair and Drew made May ride the scariest ride there. She clenched his arm the whole time and when the ride was over, she punched his arm lightly. He laughed and they continued walking around the fair.