Chapter 2

When I woke up we had arrived at the new house. I got out and grabbed the boxes marked "Ev's Room" and walk inside. It was quiet, damp, and extremely dusty. I walked down the long hallway leading to the Master bedroom, bathroom, and two other bedrooms.
I picked the room with the largest closet and its own bathroom and set my load down. Dad said I could have the other bedroom as a "Lounge/Study" for reading, writing, etc.
I immediately got started unpacking. I set up my bed post, slid on my mattress, and added my light peach and white sheets. I hung my giant dream catcher on the outside of my door and hung my picture close line above my bed, placed in the middle of the northern wall. I hung my floral bed drape and my owl pin board. Lastly, I hung old Christmas lights all over the room and draped them over my headboard. It felt like home.
Next, I did my lounge. With great struggle, I pushed the couch from the old bonus room into the relatively large bedroom. I reassembled my huge book shelf and and hung yet another two gigantic dream catchers. I gathers some mismatched throw pillows and arranged them messily about the five-seater couch. I re-shelved what I knew was over one hundred and fifty books and assembled a small desk and a lamp and placed them in the corner.
By this time my dad had his room and the kitchen unpacked. All that was left was the bathroom and the living room which could wait until tomorrow. I plopped down on my bed and buried my face in my off-white pillows. I reached over to my side table and grabbed LOST IN A MEADOW and lulled my self to sleep with its calming contents.