Chapter 14

Damien's P.O.V

I ran through the woods, my paws pounding on the ground, crunching grass and leaves beneath them.

Dakota, growled my thoughts. I'm gonna kill him! I know it's him! I slowed my pace until I was walking quickly. Of course this is happening to me!

***

Ever's P.O.V

I laid on Damien's bed, and hugged his pillow, breathing in his musky, woodsy scent. This is insane! All of this! Dakota can feel how I feel and vise versa! And Damien and I can feel each others physical pain!? This is just too much.

I got up and ran outside, shifting into a big brown wolf. I grabbed my clothes in my mouth and hid them, just as Damien had showed me. I broke into a sprint and closed my eyes. Navigating the woods with my senses other than site. When I opened the again, I was standing at the edge of the lake Damien had taken me too when we mated.

I took a deep breath and instantly caught Damien's scent. I whirled around, face to face with Damien's big chocolate brown wolf.

Hey, I said telepathically.

Hey...

Are you ok?

Not really...

It's Dakota you know...

Yeah I know. He lowered his big brown head and touched his nose to mine. We walked back to his house together, pausing to shift and redress.