Chapter 12

Damien's P.O.V

"You what?" I asked. I didn't hear that right!

"Look!" She exclaimed and held out her hand. I grabbed it and looked at the side of her index finger where a small pink whelp was forming. I stared at her in awe.

"Is that not supposed to happen? Not a werewolf thing?" Ever questioned. All I could do was shake my head.

What if we get hurt? What if someone tries to kill us! What will happen to our mate?! My wolf practically screamed at me.

Ever snapped her fingers, bringing me back to reality. She gave me a calm but serious look. Then she punched her arm. I gasped, not because it hurt but because I felt it.

"So you felt that?" she eyed me curiously.

"Yep..."

"Well, great..."

"You know that's not supposed to happen right?"

"Yeah." She nodded, strands of hair falling in front of her face. She pushed the back and gave me a bright smile.

"Time to see your dad again!"

***

"So how long has this been happening?" my dad asked, eyeing me.

"As far I know, it just started..." I answered slowly, "I didn't feel anything when Ev got attacked in the woods."

"Do you know how to fix, whatever it is?" Ev asked.

"Well..." my dad mumbled, flipping through his journals, "ahh! Here it is..." He handed the book to Ev and I and we read it slowly.

FEELING LINKS

A feeling link can happen to a pair of mates when the female mate has two mates but only feels for one. Usually the first one of the two that she meets is the one she feels for. When the female and the "dominate" male mate officially, it takes from two days to two weeks for a feeling link to form between them. The female and the dominate male have a physical feeling link, meaning they can feel each other's physical pain. The female and the other male develop a mental feeling link meaning they feel as their other feels emotionally. This happens because this is rare and it's against the laws of the werewolf curse.

TO BREAK A PHYSICAL FEELING LINK

To break a physical feeling link, you must drink from the paw print of a wolf.

'THERE IS NO WAY TO BREAK A MENTAL FEELING LINK'

I slammed the old journal shut and stormed out of the room. Ever has another mate!?