Excerpt 2

Excerpt 2

His lips trailed down my neck, leaving sparks that ignited into fireworks on my pale skin. With the way that he was going, I knew he would be leaving at least one hickey upon my pale skin.

Great.

He pulled my shirt down slightly, not to reveal anything private, but so he could see the place where my neck and shoulder met. The very place where he would mark me and stake his claim over me. Only because that was my most sensitive spot, and mates mark each other on the most sensitive spot on their neck. It was a way of causing extra pleasure to a mate, a nibble, lick or kiss could have ecstatic effects on the body.

Upon seeing it, he groaned oh-so-sexily. It was so sexy that no one deserved to hear, even I should have never had the pleasure of hearing that sound. Listening to that groan, it did something to me. In a strange way, hearing his groan made me want him. Like, want him, in a lustful, sex-crazed way. He went back to attacking my neck with his wonderful lips, his teeth running across the sensitive part of my flesh.

My breathing hitched, and his breath fanned across my skin, heating it up immediately. He nibbled upon it, grunts from him and his wolf sounding, telling me and my wolf how pleased he was with the taste of my skin and proud that all of it belonged to them.

"You have no idea how badly I want to take you right now, do you, Ariel?" He whispered against my neck.

I couldn't speak, so I shook my head.

"Fuck," he growled. That voice is so hot. Damn it. "I want you so damn badly Ariel, so fucking bad that it hurts, and I swear I will fuck you so much until it hurts and you won't be able to walk for a week. By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk or sit down correctly with the immense please I will have left you in. You will only remember my name and no one else's, and the amount of pleasure I can give you with the swipe of my fingers or my lips grazing against my mark. My claim for all wolves to see and know exactly who you belong to."

Now if that wasn't an immediate turn on, then I don't know what is. Fluffy bunny slippers! What is this damn Alpha male doing to me?! Damn his gorgeous, sexy ass to hell! Damn it I say!

"Mine," he kissed the sensitive flesh again and looked up at me.

My dark turquoise eyes met his brightly coloured blue ones.

"And only MINE." His eyes darkened, meaning his wolf was on the edge, and that scared the complete shit out of me. All of my fears came back in an instant, flooding me with the reasons why I ran in the first place and why I should never be with him.

"I- No."