The Author's Note On Writing Cinderella's Shoe

"Now you'll live through the ages
I can feel your pulse in the pages

I have written you down
Now you will live forever
And all the world will read you
And you will live forever
In eyes not yet created
On tongues that are not born
I have written you down
Now you will live forever
You will live forever."

-Poet, Bastille.

No.

Freaking.

Way.

It's done.

I think I'm gonna scream.

...

So...

I've had that Epilogue written for a long time now. And I've been really excited for you guys to read it. And now that this is over, I don't know how I'm going to cope. That's why I have some alcohol ready. And I'll be checking in with my GP this week- hoping I can still have my phone or laptop with me if anything happens, though.

This story has been my life for years. I suppose now I can do my work instead of writing for a little while, and then I can move onto new projects in time. I don't really know what to say right now. Writing this story has been a dream. All the plans and ideas I've had have been a blessing, and I'm excited for you to read what's next. And I want to do bonus chapters, but I'll have to see how things go over the next few months.

So, thank you. Thank you for reading this. Thank you for putting up with this book for so long. Thank you for being here. Thank you for an amazing journey, Ariel and Jacob. I'll be sure to say hello again soon to you all.

I can't say much else, other than that.

But please remember my inbox is always open if you need anything that isn't book spoilers. I still have multiple projects in the making so I'll always be on Wattpad or another platform you might see my pen name on. As far as we're going for a name or face reveal:

Not yet. There's a special story dedicated to that one. And no, it isn't a biography. And it isn't a release that's coming soon- it's in the works.

Anyways, my other projects obviously include Amethyst's story Dirty Paws and If This Was A Movie, along with a hopeful reboot of an old series. You know it if you managed to read it before I took it down due to a lot of confusion about where the books were going etc.

But...

We aren't going to go straight into Amethyst's story just yet.

It's time we take a look at someone else.

So...

If This Was A Movie will be released in June. It focuses on Sophie, who has some familiar faces and names connected to her story. And of course, it's already up with some teaser bits so you can add the book to your libraries and get the update notifications.

Either way, June 15th my lovelies! That's when our prologue goes up! Mark it down guys cause this is a story that you won't want to miss. Or you can, up to you. It's gonna be good tho. It's one of those sleepless nights stories from years ago that I couldn't let go of.

(If only I'd written that damn prologue already)...

Looks like I've still got some writing to do. Don't worry, I'll be sure to prepare enough chapters so that it doesn't have any issues with uni work when I move for my first year (hopefully they'll let me in).

And who knows, maybe I'll get to meet you one day ;)

Signing out, for the last time in this book (for now ;) I might have a little something for you later):

Wolfie xxx

P.S: A little something for our next story x

"A Wolf is not judged by the strength of

his Howl.

But more so judged by the

Love, Courage, and Strength in

His Heart."