Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Ashley.

                        Something was dreadfully wrong

                        Something was dreadfully wrong. There was an imbalance somewhere. I could feel it in my system, my wolf knew it too. We both knew there was something wrong. We didn't know what. We just had this horrible feeling in our gut that there was something wrong. But then again, it may not be true, it is just a feeling after all and-

"OW!"

I'll definitely regret saying that later.

"Luna, who was that?" I asked my wolf.

"Alpha Jacob Prince."

"Great. What is it this time?"

"His mate ran from him again. Apparently she jumped out the window. He did ask her to stop, but she didn't listen to him. He's quite miserable at the moment. And him and Drew are in a lot of pain because of her escaping again." She replied, replaying the scene from Jacob's mind to me.

I swear I might kill Ariel...

"ARIEL!" I exclaimed through the pack and friendship link. "ANSWER ME! NOW! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU ARE AN IDIOT! SO IS YOUR PATHETIC MATE! GOD! COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD HIM YOUR ACTUAL NAME AND MADE THINGS A TON EASIER FOR ME AND LUNA! SERIOUSLY?! YOU ANNOY ME SOMETIMES! CRINGE WORTHY IT WAS WHEN HE CALLED YOU FREAKING AURELIA! AURELIA! I KNOW IT MAY BE A SORT OF ANAGRAM FOR YOUR REAL NAME, BUT JESUS FREAKING CHRIST! YOU BETTER ANSWER ME SOON AND HOPE I DON'T KILL YOU WHEN I NEXT SEE YOU!"

I know she heard me, but she refused to answer me. I wonder why. Maybe she realised that I'm extremely pissed off and that her replying would make me more angry than I already was. Or that she's just being a stupid coward, which is definitely unlike her if I'm being honest here...

"She's running at the moment. She can't answer us. I'll let you know when she's available to link her- Accalia will tell me since she's been annoyed with Ariel for quite a while now- since the Alpha's Ball actually, since she ran off."

Thank the heavens for my wolf. She's so smart, sassy and funny- like me. And also like the idiot. We get on so well, me and my wolf do. It's great. I do get on with Ariel a lot too, when she isn't being stupid of course. Like she has been very recently.

And who am I?

My name is Ashley Sohalia. I have crimson red hair and hazel brown eyes that will change into green when my wolf is present and generally pissed off. I'm seventeen-years-old and I am a type of paranormal being that is not as common as you would actually think.

A werewolf and a witch hybrid. 🧙🏻‍♀️🐺

Yes, I am the same as Ariel's stepmother- but with a difference. Maybe with two differences- I am actually a nice person. And I am also probably the most powerful witch in all of the realms. At least, I'm the top of this realm as far as I'm aware.