Chapter 31

Chapter 31
Rob.

                     I was in a slight predicament. I, for the first time in forever, had a problem that I couldn't solve as easy as I could solve Pythagoras theorems and algebra. I was officially clueless, there was nothing that I could do. There was no way of solving this problem without any help.

I, Robert Wilson, Beta to Alpha Jacob Prince and future Luna Ariel Black, had actually met my mate.

And hence, the predicament started.

It's not any problem that I have in the lower regions, or any problem with disease or other relationships and such (because I have saved a lot of firsts for my mate as most males do), it's just that... Well...

Basically, she ran away from me.

Like Jacob did, I met my mate once and for all at The Alpha's Ball. However, I thought that I would have had it a little easier than Jacob, but no. I get it ten times fucking harder! I don't even get a fucking name! Jacob got a name! Why couldn't I get a name? Or a dance? Or just something?

She just ran from me without so much as a second glance back!

And it's not like I haven't been searching for her as much as I can outside of school and my duties. It's just impossible to sense her. I'm sure that she's not part of this pack, her coconut and honey scent had an undertone of melons- a hint that she wasn't part of our pack.

I needed to find her. I just had to. She was mine. She belonged to me. I don't care if there was someone else, we were destined by fate to be together. She is mine and no one else's. Regardless of any other important information that I should know about her.

I am so jealous of Jacob right now. He's so lucky to have his mate, to be able to go on dates with her and do all the things that mates should do together. It wasn't fair on some wolves like me. The ones who didn't have our mates. But he's lucky. He can have that with someone. He had better treasure it, who knows when it could all be over.

It just feels so broken without her. Is it broken? Is it really broken for good? I just want her here in my arms. Where she belongs. Where she needs to be.

Come back to me, my darling...

Ariel.

Everything was good again. It was all sorted out. We- Jacob and I- were happy again. It was all good. There was no more pain upon us. No more heartbreak. No more separation. Nothing.

Just happiness and utter adoration.

Nothing else was left that could break us apart. Except for Freya, of course.

As promised, Jacob was taking me out to another place for our date. Yet again, it was a surprise, so I had no clue what he had planned for us, but he told me to dress a little warmly so I didn't freeze. I assumed that we were outside again for some of our date so I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, white converse, and a simple red leather jacket with a fluffy lining. Our bodies could keep us quite warm for a while, we just sometimes need the extra layers since we are humans after all.

I hope he keeps us warm in more than one way tonight, Accalia smirked.

I just shook my head, ignoring her little comment and the noticeable embarrassment on my cheeks, proceeding to leave my house. He picked me up quickly after I made my escape out of the house, giving me a hello and a few compliments (and disagreements from my end) about me before we sped off into the night.