Chapter 8

Chapter 8
The Narrator.

At last, the time had come. The day had finally arrived. The main event would finally occur and I have several reasons to believe that there was no one on this earth who wouldn't be the slightest bit excited for this event. Unless you weren't supernatural, then you would still be excited. It was Christmas Eve after all.

Tonight, some of the most prestigious people in the world would be arriving to celebrate their successes, and a few of their very- an almost minuscule number- little defeats along the way.

Many were excited for Christmas, they were counting down by the split second. Of course, why wouldn't they be? It is a wonderfully festive day- a time to be joyous and spend time with the ones you love, to eat and drink freely without any question, to buy and receive extravagant presents- but mainly to enjoy ourselves and just be happy for that one day of the year. To spread love and joy throughout our communities and all over the world. To celebrate the idea that no matter what has occurred in the past, there is still love and kindness in the world.

All throughout the world, there was not one person alive who wasn't excited about something.

Maybe there were a few people that weren't as happy at the moment (looks over to a different side of the world where Zachary, Ryder, Jordan, Derek, Liam, Callum, Miles, Jake, Jake, Bradley, Draco and Landon are), but they were still joyous about something. Well, hopefully, they were anyways. Don't worry, though. I'm sure they're okay, at least something like that.

But I wasn't particularly happy about certain events. And some certain, select amount of people who had recently managed to piss me off the most. Only a few, just so you know. No need to worry, it may not be you, unless you too have done something to greatly irritate me.

How dare that stepmother wench bitch fucking cow whore Freya (whatever you can think of to name her really, anything is good with me) think it was perfectly acceptable to treat Ariel like that? And in front of guests too?! Especially friends of one of the highest Alpha families alive, meaning said guests were extremely important! Outrageous!

Oh, if I had every power and right in the world, I would do some horrific things to her. And worse than what she has done to Ariel in the past. And will soon do to her in the extremely near future.

The EU Referendum has done no good! David Cameron is a fucking wimp! *Pulls out the snipers and infinite bullets that come as an excellent, perfect deal for murderers or any type of psychopaths* Oh, and don't even get me started on that weirdo Donald Trump... Racist... Narcissistic... Homophobic. Egotistical... Against the damn fucking Mexicans... Bastard... God, if I ever go to America it will be to shoot his stupid fucking hair and then shoot him in the face... If the Mexicans don't get there first, of course.

But never mind all of that. Now, onto another topic. People! Yes! Nice people! That will do perfectly fine! Let's see, let's talk about some of our people...

What do I think of some of our people? Well...

The stupid stepmother Freya can go die in a hole for all I care. She could fuck a saguaro (a cactus if you were unsure) and I wouldn't care. I'd be pissing myself laughing at her writhe in pain! Brilliant! Oh, God, the mental images coming to mind right now. She will enjoy her punishment very much when she reaches Hell's Gates. Or some pissed off Little Wolfies. Now that will be very, very gruesome. Definitely gruesome indeed. *Rubs hands together looking like an evil person, grin and all- an everyday persona of this Narrator.*

Anyways, Narrator. Back to other people now. Actual, nice people. People we accept, people we can actually tolerate in this story. People whose heads we definitely don't want to rip off on a chapterly basis.