Chapter 52

Chapter 52
Ariel.

Two Years Later...

                   It's been a very long time, won't you agree? So much has happened over the past few years, that I don't even know if I can tell you everything.

I might as well start with something entirely random, don't you think?

I've succeeded quite well in school (ironic and hilarious! I don't think anyone- including me- thought I could do so well), thanks to Granny Grinny dying at the last minute in the war we had. I had actually been doing well, but until Shrek and Granny went- my grades improved significantly. They had been bribing the other teachers to lower my grades so I was failing- but I didn't blame the nice teachers for it like Mr. Fatso, Mr. Stickman, Miss Apricot and Miss Apple.

It was actually soon discovered that Freya was cousins with Granny Grinny- hence why she was so evil to me. Evil bitch.

Oh, and Freya was eventually defeated. I got a few hits in there as she tried to kill him, but I didn't go in for the final kill. Someone else did. I'm not sure who it was, but I thank the Moon Goddess and them greatly for it. I wish I could find them to personally thank them, but I suppose some things are better left unsaid.

Turns out, Freya had this huge grudge against my parents for some reason, so she killed them. I think it had something to do with my mother being mates with my father- Freya liked him or something like that. Anyways, she was actually my mother's sister. I know right?! Freya was my real blood-related aunt! Shouldn't she have, at least, been slightly pleasant to me?

And here's some more news: Stephen is my uncle too. I actually have some other family members through blood now! Apparently he was my dad's twin brother, meaning he too was my mother's mate.

Speaking of family members...

Rebel died.

I know.

It's so sad.

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Isabella and Mason... They aren't the same. They've been so quiet. They hardly talk to each other anymore. I feel like it's my fault, really. I didn't protect my niece from our crazy aunt, and now she's dead because of that. I knew I should have tried harder. I must try harder to fix their broken relationship. I have to try. I must. It's important for me to do so.

Matt and Ella have been extremely quiet lately, we haven't heard from them in a little while. I think it's because of them being new parents so they don't have as much time on their hands to call and text us with their baby in their lives. But I heard something happened so they don't feel like talking to any of us lately. They just want their privacy and I can fully understand that.

Ashley has actually found her mate recently. I don't know who it is, but I hear he's really great to her and does everything within his power to make her happy. I also hear often how great he is in bed. Ugh, yuck.😓😓

Isaac found his mate too, and that's an interesting thing as he once told me he was gay but his mate actually turned out to be a girl? What the fuck happened there?

I don't even know anymore.

Amethyst's mate hasn't been around much lately. He comes in and says hello every now and again, but I know that he doesn't want to talk to us because of what's happened recently. He's in pretty bad shape right now, the war caused him a lot of problems so he has to use a wheelchair often. He won't be fully healed until his mate returns. He has difficulties getting out of bed in the morning, the doctors are trying to get him out of the wheelchair, but with no such luck. The poor guy feels so weak, after she left, he hasn't been the same. He and his pack haven't been as strong as they were when they first met. They will die without her. We all know it. They need her to come back from wherever she is and fix this mess that she has left behind.