I. First step

Maite's POV

It was September. I woke up at seven got out of bad and went for a shower. I let the water to heat up a bit as Ipulledout of mypajamas. My flight to London wasathalf past nine so I took a shower dried myhairand went to my closet to look for something to wear. Today was the day of the audition for that new movie they wear going to film in UK it was called “You again”. It’s a love story between a poor girl from country that fells in love wit he’s son of her boss who is wealthy but there a lot of thing in the way and they divorce and after ten years they meet again.

I pulled out my beigeskirt and awhite shirtandgray jacket. I found my brown pair of boots that wear up to my knees. I got dressed grabbed my bag and suitcase I took my script and the keys of the house.

I caughta cab and the taxi driver asked me “Where to miss?” I took a deep berth and said “Newark Liberty International Airport pleas”he nodded and started the car and we wear heeding for the airport. In my life I’ve been to London many times wile I was dating David bat now I didn’t go as much as I used to I had a life hear in New York with my friends and the work I did flying to LA doing movies and so on.

When I got to the airport I paid the taxi driver and told him to keep the change and ran, thinking that myplane hadleft but I was on time a niceflyingattendant let me in and so I went to my set in the plane. In some point I fell asleep and woke up some time before we landed.

I got out of my seat picked my bag and started to follow the rest of the people who ware coming out of theplane. My manager James was waiting for me to do all the transmits I needed to do so we can go to my audition.

I come to him and said “Hey James how have you been?” he give me a hug and I hugged him back “I’m fine. How about you how are you doing are you nervous. Don’t worry I know you always do great at the audition.” I had to smile at that one we left the airport and I was going to get a us a cab when he stopped me “No we don’t do it like that hear.” Ha said to me. He waved and a black cab was parked in front of us.

I liked it hear it was calm and I was so happy I was here I had friends here that could not wait tosee me we talk on the phone but it is not the same. When I broke up with David I went back to New York to continue my life.

“Let’s go you have to be there in a hour” James said to me.

“Where are we going” I asked.

“To the café what kindof question is that” I laughedat that andfollowed him.

We entered a café and he ordered coffee for both of us.

“So how is US? And I’m not referring to your job because I know all about that “

“Well it’s the same life I had been leading for a long time there are no news to it.”

He asked me a lot of silly questions about my life but it was getting late and I was supposed to be at the audition in twenty five minutes. He paid for our coffee and we left for the studios.

Wile we got there it started to rain and I was happy that we got in to the building I said hello to the doorman Tom he knew me from when I come here to see David film when we whenwe were together. He smiled at me.

“OK I’ll go in and you can wait from me if you are up to it” I said to James.

He nodded his head. I left him in the hallway and I went in the room where it said auditions.

The room was bright and I don’t just meanthe walls everything was so light.

“Hello” said the women with brown curly hair. I smiledat her and se asked “What’s your name”

“Maite Perroni I’m 24 year old and I’m here for the role of Sunny.” She gestured for me to start.

“I don’t understand you and all Andre firs we are married then we are divorced and now you what us to be newlyweds it makes no sense!”

“You don’t understand I wantthatmansion and they won’t sell it to me if I'm notmarried and you have already married me so what is the big deal.” one of the people in the committee started to do the lines with me.

We went back and forth whit it and then they tanked me and said they would call me. I exited the room I tried to fine James he was still waitingin the hallway. I approachedhim and asked him if the Doctor Who was still in the same place and he said yes. I tanked him and said that I wanted to se David and the rest of the crew. He told me to go and that he would drop my thing to my rented house.

I went up to the fourth floor when I arrived I could hear the shouting of David as the Doctor on the scenein theTARDIS. He hasn’t changed a bit still the sameman Imet two year ago. The bell went on and the scene was over. He saw me and started running to me he give me a big hug.

“What are you doing here”

“I just auditioned for a movie in here so I stopped by. How are you doing here?

“Well it’s fine I love it here. Oh there is somebody I want you to meet. He come in a few months ago com on.” He pulled my hand and I was standing if front of a man he looked as any man I ever saw regular ordinary “Mai this is Steven Moffat the man that will change everything.”

I smiled at the man and shook his hand he seemed a nice person and then David started going on how he was happy to see me and so on.

“So how log are you staying so we can meetovera coffee?” he asked

“I don’t know a few days I guess but first I have to go home to sleep I’m filing a little jetlag so I’ll go se you tomorrow maybe.”

He nodded his had. I started to walk towards the door when I collidedwith someone he walked away wile I turned my head to see who it was but I didn’t recognized the face so I grabbed a taxi and drove home.

Tell me what you people  think  comment vote.

I love you guys :)