XXIII. Bands and godmothers

Fame was one of the things that Mai was bothered with. Don’t get her wrong she loved her fans but sometimes it would get a little too much.

She was in LA to meet a band that Sam said needed a godmother she didn’t have any interest in it but it was a favor to Sam. He was a friend it trouble and she was going to try to help. She was going to here the boys and if they are any good she might just do it. The bends name was Upside down. Sam was there producer they were young she knew that.

Her plane landed at fore pm and a car was waiting for her at the exit a driver was looking for her. Hollywood Records was just a few minutes a drive from the airport the building was covered in glass as all the modern buildings were.

She entered the building dressed in white jeans pants her black heels a leather jacket. The indoors of Hollywood Records were spotless. The white marvel was what gives the impression of a deluxe hotel. The receptionist notice Mai and ran as fast as she could to Mai in her red high heels.

“Miss Perroni you are here. It’s so nice to see you the boys and Sam are waiting for you on the fourth floor recording room five. If you need something please don’t hesitate to ask us we are all at your disposal.” Said the receptionist in what seem like one breath.

Mai give her a small smile walking towers the elevators. The inside was all silver and white she pressed number four and the elevator started moving. In a meter of minutes she encounters herself in a nice long hallway the colors on the walls were all living and fun. The posters of recording artists such as Selena Gomez, R5; and so on were on the hanged on the wall.

When she found the recording studio room five she took a deep breath and walked in the smiling face of Sam was the first thing she saw.

“Mai thank you for this I didn’t know who else to turn to.” He said as she hugged him

“I haven’t said yes yet. But if they are as good as you say they are I’d be proud to be there godmother.” Mai said as she seated herself on a sofa that was in there.

“Ok boys I think you all know who this is.” Sam said to four boys standing in the silent room “Mai this are Josh, Matt, David and Ron the Upside down boys.” Said Sam presenting the boys form left to right.

“Ok boy blow me away.” Mai said with excitement the music started playing and Mai closed her eyes.

[David:]
Do you want to
Ride in a big limousine?
Tell me do you want to
Take a little bite of the fame machine?
If you wanna be discovered
And end up on the cover of every star-studded supermarket magazine

You can do it
Stick right to it.
It could happen tonight.

You wanna be famous. (famous)
You wanna be the one who's living the life.
You wanna be famous. (famous)
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride.

[Matt:]
Do you want to
Cut to the front of the line?
Baby, do you need to
See your name in lights just like the Hollywood sign?
Come on, we gotta work harder.
Fight the fight together.
Take it to the top.
We've got the winning team.

[Josh & Ron:]
It's your moment.
You can own it.
It's the American dream.

You wanna be famous. (famous)
You wanna be the one who's living the life.
You wanna be famous. (famous)
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride.

[Ron:]
All day.
All night.
The camera's on and it never lies.
You're under
The spotlight.

[Josh:]
Twenty-four seven til the end of time.
Whoa, oh.

[All:]
You wanna be famous.
Whoa, oh.
You wanna be famous.

You wanna be famous. (famous)
You wanna be the one who's living the life.
You wanna be famous. (famous)
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride.

You wanna be famous.

[Rap: Josh]
Your song is on the radio.
Hot rotation video.
Bright lights, fan mail.
Paparazzi on your tail.
Tour bus, private jet.
Thinking big ain't failed you yet.
Just one thing you can't forget.
Takes more than just wanting it.
Aim high, never rest.
Put your passion to the test.
Give your all, never less.
Famous means that you're the best.

Mai opens her eyes smiling as Simon looks at her waiting for her response. She gets up from the sofa as Simon says

“So are you blown away?” he asks her

“Yeah! The boys are amazing and you were right. Now are you buying that dinner or what?” she asks him

“Yes I am but the boys come with us do you mind?” he asked her

“Not at all.”

“Boys you got a godmother!” Simon said as the boys cheered

Ok so this is not one of my best works but I have no idea how to write this so it’s the best I can do. Love you all vote comment and tell me what you think. The song belongs to Big time rush I own nothing but the characters Xoxo ;)