III. The first meeting

Maite's PVO

I was on my way home in New York it has been a few months since I auditioned for the role of Alison in You again. My phone rang as I was going up the stairs it was James.

“Hello beautiful.”

“Hello James what's up?”

“I have great news apparently no girl could beat your audition and they are giving you the role of Alison…”

“I’m sensing a but is coming my way.”

“You know how it is they want to se if you and the leadman hit it off. They want to see if there is chemistry between the two of you.”

I sighed and said “When do they wantme to come to London?” I could feel James smiling.

“In two weeks”

“I guess that is reasonable. I'll call you OK?”

“Sure thing. Bye.” He hung up.

The last few days I have been preparing my self for the audition Drew has been really helpful practicing the lines with me. He was sure that the guy who played the lead man was some hot stuff and that we are going to have chemistry between us and it is going to look great. I was packed andready to go.

“You’ll be fine I know you will” Drew said

“Thanks that means a lot coming from you.” He laughed. I went in the car and to the airport to catch my flight. I was just in time because they just said that the passengers will start boarding. I slept the whole flight. When I arrived at the airport James was the one to welcome me.

“You are here now. Great let’s go we have half an hour.”

I followed him. He droveme to the main buildingof the BBC. I knew that this was a big deal I couldn’t help my self but think what was going to happened are we going to click or not.

“Here we are good luck.” He said. I entered the building as I was here before I knew where to go. When I entered the room there was a youngman whit the rest of the production the director Adam Shankman the executive producer Joss Whedon and producers Walter F. Parkes and Jennifer Gibgot I knew them because I worked  with some of them as for example Adam. Adam smiled at me and said

“Maite long time no see how are you” I smiled back at him

“I’m fine how are you?”

“I’ve been better. By the way this is Matt Smith he is playing the lead man,”

Matt smiled and extendedhis hand to me. I shook his hand. He looked familiar from somewhere as if we met.

“I’m sorry but have we met before? It’s just your face looks familiar to me like I have saw you somewhere before.” He smiled

“You collided last time you were here.”

I thought about it and then it hit me when I was living BBC last time I came and went to see how the new season of Doctor Who was going I collided with a man I didn’t see his face.

“OK if you guys can do this after I'd love to start.” We nodded.

We spoke thelines from the script and I could see that Adam was happy. He applauded us and said we would start filming in a month. We exited the room James was nowhere to bee seen. I sighed.

“Is everything OK”

“Yes it’s just I don’t have a ride home now.”

“I’ll drive you but first I’ll love to have a cup of coffee or tea I don’t mind what do you say?”

I nodded my head and followed him

I hope you like it I love you all

xoxo