II. The first time I saw her

Matt's POV

I got up in the morning I was feeling stilla littlesleepy. Last night was was crazy I couldn’t sleep so I was doing some practic on my lines for the tomorrows audition and now I have the consequences. I went to the in thebathroom turned on theshower to warm up. I took my pjs of and felt thet the water was warm enough so I hopped in. When I was done I dried my hairand got dressed. My cell phonerang it was John my agent.

“Hello John don’t worry I’m up and about to get my self some breakfast.”

“That is great! I’m just checkingif you're ready you know the big audition is today. You do know right?”

“Of course Iknow when you repeated it like a hundred times. Don’t worry I’m ready John.”

“I know you’ll do great it’s just that this is huge deal and I ….”

“It’s OK don’t worry about it I’m nervous and I can imaginehow you are feeling”

“See you later Matt.”

“See you.” We broke the conversation and I drank my coffee and left my apartment.

I took my car and went to the BBC. When I got there I said hallo to the doorman and went on thefifth floor wheare the audition weare beeing held.

John was alredy theare he told me that he was going to be on the fourth floor in conversationwith the producer ofDoctorWho. He had a client working there the main actor David who plays the Doctor. Mett him once he is a nice guy and a good actor for sure.

Theare were so manny more actors like me standing in the row for the adition. I tought to my self that this must be a big time movie that so manny people are heare.

Names were beeingcalled and then I heard mine.

“Matt Smit com on boy I don’t have a whole day.”

“Tell me your name and age.”

“Matt Smith I’m 24.”

“OK Matt let’s start from hear…”

“I lett you go because I I thoughtyou neededyour freedom.I've only beenin your way. And you know I would never took your money I don’t want anything from you.”

“Then whay did you took the money the firs time my father told me that he ofered you money to live me and that you took it withouthesitation.”

We did the lines for a long time it felt like I was there for an hour when they said that that was enough and said that they would call me so that I would know.

I left the room in the hallway there were stillactors to bee auditioned. I went to the elevator and colled it dow to me when I went in I pressed the number four and the elevator started going up. In about a minute I was on the fourth floor.

I walked out of the elevator and started walking through the hallway I was justasI wason the set I collidedwith a beautifulwoman. I turnedtoget a better look at her and she turned to look at me but I didn’t recognize her she turned turned andcontinuedto walk. I was so impressed by her. John was looking at me and I said.

“What?”

“Don’t” he said.

“Don’t what?” I didn’t understand what he was trying to say to me.

“She is not the kind of woman you in which you want tofall in love. She doesn’t live in UK just so you know.”

“Who is she?”

“Maite Perroni Beorlegui she is an actris singer and she has dated the half of the hottest people in the UK. Like for example David Tennant and Ben bBarnes. The woman is a heartbreaker.” David smiled at me and when John was out of the sight he approached me.

“Don’t belive that Mai is a greatgirl she just hadn’t fined the right guy.”

I looked at him and my tought was that this girl was going to be mine one day.

I hopeyou like it coment and Vote. Love you all