XVI. Have you seen to news?

It has been a month since they broke up and Mai was now working in New York in theatre and writing songs for her new album and Matt was in Cardiff playing the Doctor and running arrowed the TARDIS.

That morning Mai was entering her café shop to meet Drew for breakfast before she heeds to the theatre as every morning for the past month. Drew was looking at his laptop with his headphones on when his mouth dropped to the groaned.

“Hey what are you looking at?” Mai asked as she said hello to Isa the girl who worked there and was going to get her food.

“You need to listen to this.” Drew said as he put the headphones on her. A female British voce started saying.

“It looks like the new Doctor has found his one true love. The actor playing the current Doctor was seen in the company of the model Daisy Lowe and this morning the couple was seen entering a cafe looking veryintimate.” Mai stopped listening to the women and pulled the headphones of her head.

“Are you ok?” Drew asked her and the look on his face was broken

“I don’t know I think I’ll be ok. I have to go I’m meeting a producer in an hour.” She got up from her chair and left the cafe going to her car.

She drove herself to the recording studio and walked in on Josh the producer of her album.

“Mai hey you are early but that is fine. We can start right now if you want.” He said as she nodded her head. She got in the booth and put the headphones on and started singing

Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?
Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?
So unlovable

No, I just won't take it lying down
Not when I know that you're messing me around
Still I just can't let you go
Baby, when I read what you sow

Why don't you do like I do to you?
Why can't you be true like I'm always true to you?
Tell me how you'd feel to know
We could suffer the cruelest blow

Always a song playing song played
About a love that couldn't stand it
Love it couldn't stand the test of time
But I'm not about to lose my mind

Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?
Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?

Why can't it be me who leads you astray?
You keep that in the planes of jealousy
And then you run, run, from the fire
You keep running away from my burning desire

And what's all this change in your heart?
Get a room, it's tearing me apart
And not too soon, oh, too late
Don't make me suffer the cruelest fate

Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?
Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?

Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?
Unlovable
Am I so unlovable?

Tell me how would you feel to know?

Mai gets the headphones of Josh clapped at her and she gives him a week smile.

“That was amazing you sound so good. Now there is something I have been meaning to tell you. Me and Toad have been thinking and guess what.” He told her but she had a confused look on her face.

“What?” she asked him as his smile grow bigger

“Your first video spot for the song will be filmed in UK. Well in Cardiff to be more precise.” Mai was shocked and a little seared Matt was filming in Cardiff what if they met what will she do now.

Matt was in his trailer in Cardiff worrying how he was going to get out of this one. Yeah he liked Daisy she was ok but he couldn’t stop thinking of one woman in his heart. Was she still going out with that guy form the band or is she again solo. The new didn’t say anything about her like she was nobody and it was driving him crazy.

“You have to film a scene with Alex soon and you are not up yet!” he heard Karen yell form outside his trailer “Ok I’m coming in you better be decent.” She said“Matt com on we have filming to do cheer up and stop thinking about her.” Matt looked at her like she was saying things that didn’t make any sense.

“I want to but she just keeps getting in my head.” He says as the door of his trailer is opened

“Well you did dump her she has a right to move on you know.” Alex says looking at him “Now stop pitying yourself and get up we has a scene to shoot.”

Matt smiled at her Alex was right he did dump her but he never thought that she would she would leave him like that.

I’m so sorry for not updating earlier but I was a little busy but I’m back now. Here is a new chapter I hope you like it. I do not own the song.

Thank you @TheNextCompanion22 and @ThePerksOfBeingAPond for your support.

Love you all xoxo :D