29. What are you thinking and we are back together

Matt didn’t lie to her he was giving her some space. When she wanted to be alone she was he didn’t try to talk to her since the pub witch she later found out was a set up by Karen. Her mind was going in circles she kept thinking about what she should do.

She needed a friend but Drew could not help with this so she turned on her laptop and logged in on Skype Belinda was online thank God and she give her a ring. After a few seconds Belinda’s long blond hair and her green eyes were on Mai’s screen.

“Hey!” Belinda said cheerfully but when she saw the look on Mai’s face she stopped “What’s wrong? You look like somebody just ran over your puppy’s.” She said as Mai exhaled

“Bell I don’t know what to do. Help me I so lost.” Mai said and Belinda wanted to just get throe that screen that was separating them and give her a hug

“Ok. Tell me how can I be of help?” she said with a small smile on her face

“Matt.” Was all that Mai said to make thing clear to Belinda.

“Aaaaa the Matt problem. So what happened this time?”

Mai retooled everything that Matt said to her to Belinda who listened to her the whole way.

“So let me get this straight he didn’t want to break up with you he was deceived in breaking up with you?” Belinda was still a little bit confused about the whole story

“Yeah. So what do you think I should do?” Mai asked with expectation in her eyes

“Sweetie I’ve dated a lot of guys. And I mean a lot. But I have met Matt and he seemed to be pretty much in love with you. Like you were the only girl in the universe. And when he broke up with you well let’s just say I bought a lot of tissues. You love him and he loves you give this another chance and she how it goes. If it ands at least you’ll know you tried. That just my opinion but the final decision is on you.” Mai smiled at her friend. Belinda was always there for her.

“Thanks. I think I know what I’m gonna do. You are the best.” She said to Belinda with a smile

“I try to be there for you as much as possible. Now I have to go I’m still in the recording studio.” So as Belinda told her that they said their goodbyes and Belinda wished her luck.

Mai had the whole day to herself because there were no scenes to be filmed with her today. It was almost lunch time so she made her way in to the city. It was autumn so the lives were everywhere. In the past few weeks that she has been in Chicago she learned that it was a beautiful city. Since she was spending the day by herself she made her way to the restaurant near the lake it was a fish restaurant she come here with Karen a few times. She liked it here it was quiet no paparazzi so she went in and ordered her lunch when her phone buzzed. She had received a text form Ben. He was still in London and was asking how the movie filming was going. She decided not to call him right away the only thing she could think of right now was her lunch she was starving.

After lunch she made her way in to the mid town to the internet cafe she was going to sent a few e-mails to her friend and if the time doesn’t fly by her she might even call Ben.

After she sent the e-mails and read some of the mail she logged in on twitter she looked throe the tweets of her fans who were exited for the move and could not wait to see her and Matt back together on screen. She replayed to her fans posted a few pictures while she got her coffee. She drank her coffee paid for using the internet and coffee and left. It was almost two PM when she took her phone out of her jacket and give Ban a ring. After a few time he answered.

“Hey I got your text what’s up?” she asked him as he smiled to her on the phone

“So how is the filming going?”He asked and she started retelling him everything that had happened in the last few weeks. He told her about his time in Mongolia and the tour he did while there. They said their goodbyes and hung up.

She spent the rest of her day catching up on some reading she has left behind by coming here. At about six PM she heard a knock on the door of her trailer.

“It’s opened come in.” She yelled as the door opened and Karen walked in

“We are finished for today. You were missed on set. So how was your day?” she asks Mai

“Nothing much. I responded to a few e-mail and Ben called me. He has been to Mongolia did you know that?” Karen just shook her head “Is ...Is Matt finished with filming?” she asked cheerfully turning her head towards her kitchen raising for the sofa she was seated in.

Karen looked at her suspiciously not knowing what was going on in that head of hers a few days ago she could not see Matt in a picture and now she is asking for him.

“Yes he is in his trailer. Why?” she asked and Mai just surged her shoulders in that moment a yawn escaped Karen’s mouth. It was just then that she noticed how tired she was. She said goodbye to Mai and left her trailer.

As Mai standing in front of his trailer she hesitated a few times to knock on the door. But she had to tell him this was important. She had come to a decision and he should know it. Taking a deep berth she knocked on the door of his trailer it took him a minute to open but when he did he was surprised to see her there

“Mai.” He said in surprise and she smiled lightly to him

“Can I come in we need to talk?” she said in a serious tone of voice he moved to the side to let her come in

“So I guess you have made a decision.” He said putting his hand in the pockets of his dark blue jeans

“Yeah I have.” She made a pause to look him in the eyes “I think we should give this that we have another chance. I love you and I know you love me and if this works then I may be the happiest woman alive if not then I’ll at least know I tried.” Matt smile grew wider as she said that and she smiled back at him. Mai walked up to him and entwined her fingers with his as they were chest to chest now.

“So what now?” he asked her and she lifted her head to look at him and said

“This.” She rises on her fingertips and kisses him. His one hand goes to the back of her neck and the other is pulling her closer to him if that was even possible. When they part they are both out of breath.

“God I have missed you.” Matt says and she smiles at that

“I’ve missed you too.”

She didn’t know if it was a good idea to get back together but she will give it a try.

Yey they are back together so there you have it. I hope you like it this is just the start of their relationship the media will get in to it and so will their friends. You’ll see it soon I love you all comment vote and tell me what you think xoxo.