XII. The first time

It has been eight months since Mai and Matt started dating it was the best eight months of Matt’s life. Mai was working on a new film and he was filming a TV series for the BBC there time together was minimum but they loved it. But the was still one thing they haven't done as a cuple. Mai and Matt heven't had sex yet. They talked about it and the day has finally come it was middle of June and Matt has booked a room in the Threadneedles Hotel in towne. He arranged to put in the room champagne and that the bed is strewn with rose petals.

Mai was a little nervous for this night. She was in her apartment this was there first time yeah they were going to have dinner but still she knew the outcome of it.

When the doorbell rang she jumped knowing its Matt. When she opened the door she was faced with Matt holding red roses in his hand.

“Good Evening this is for you.” He said handing it to her she took them and smelled the wonderful smell of roses. “Are you ready or should I wait.”

“Yeah I’m ready but just let me get my purse.” She said as she disappeared in to her room.

Matt had never in his life been this nervous it felt like eternity until she come back from the room.

“Let’s go.” She said and he took her hand. As they entered his car the whole drive to the restaurant of the hotel they were bouth silent. The nervs were killing both of them.

“Mai…I feal a little uncertain about this. Its not that I don’t want to be with you its just I feel like I’m pressuring you.” She smile at his words.

“No you are not its just that I don’t know its been a while since what happened with William and obviously you are not him but ther is no reason why we should postpone this we have been together for eight months and I feel like its time we move forward.” She said, and he nodded.

When they arrived at the hotel all that neurvosnes seemed to disappeared. Matt got out of the car and went to Mai side to open the door for her. He offered his hand to her and she took it. They entered the hotels restaurant and were encountered with the hostess.

“Your name please?” she asked

“Smith.” Matt said to her as she checked the list and found his name on it she called for a Camalier whose name was Roberto

“Right this way sir.” He said as they followed him to there table the restaurant was luxurious glass hanging chandeliers were illuminating the entire restaurant which was decorated in white, red and gold it made it look like it was a palace. The floors were covered with red tiles with a golden design. The walls were covered with white gold wallpaper and the tables were covered with red and white tablecloths and the chairs were cherry-red.

“Your table sir.” Said Roberto as he pulled out a chair for Mai to sit in; he handed them there menus and walked away.

“You seem impressed.” Said Matt

“How could I not be look at this place I feel like I have been brought to the ages of the russian aristokrasi.” Matt smiled at her comment

“Well the owner of this place is half Russian so I guess he decided to honor his roots.” Mai was still fascinated with the place.

“Still it's amazing. I realy cant belive you found this place.” She told him and he smiled. Matt loved to watch her smile she had this little thing she did when she laughed her nose would get all tiny and wrinkled and to Matt that looked beautiful. He realize that he was in love with her but what he didn’t understand was how it happened without him noticing.

They had a nice dinner and there dessert was coming in Roberto’s hand. Mai was drinking the wine that they ordered and Matt just looked at her.

“What?” she said with the glass in her hand he smiled at her

“I just never get tiered of looking at you. You changed my life it was dull and empty until I met you.”he told her and she looked embarrassed by that statement. “You make me laugh and I’m happy with you.”

“You changed my life to you know! But because I’m with you Drew is getting a little jealous.” She said with a laugh

“Well I’m not sorry for stilling his best friend. And you know why?” he asked her and she shrugged her shoulders “Because you are the best thing that happened in my life. I love you Mai.” He said to her softly

“I love you to.” She said almost in a whisper. They spend the rest of the meal talking about everything. She told him she was going to met with David on thursday; and he asked her why. David was Mai’s ex but they were good friends and Matt didn’t mind her visiting him he was never the jealous type.

“Apparently he has some news to give me and I’m curious what it is all about.” She answered to his question. They left the hotels restaurant and headed to the gardens they took ther time talking and admiring the woork done to the gardens. Matt was not going to push her towards there room in the hotel.

He was lost in his thoughts as she placed her lips on his. Matt was taken back by it for a moment but he kissed her back. Everytime he kissed her he felt like he was floating on a cloud. Her lips were soft and she tasted so amazing that he didn’t know how to let her go. If it was not that he nedeed to breathe to live he would never let go of her waist.

“Should we go?” he whispered in her ear and she smile and took that as a yes.

When they reached the elevator he pressed the number eleven  in a few minutes they were on there flor and Matt was putting the key card of the room one hundred and eleven. When they were in Mai gasped. The room was all red and white and the bed was coverd in red and white rose petals there was also champagne and strawberries on the table. She turned to Matt and smiled.

“Did you do all of this?” she asked

“Maybe!” he said with a wide grin on his face "In this eight months I have learned a lot from you. You ar not the bigest believer in marriage and that you don’t believe in soul mates. I know that this is going to sound like a line from a romance teen movie but I belive you are my soul mate.” He told her as she looked him in the eyes “And I want you to know me completely. Because you are the one and you always will be.” As he said that he cupped her face  and kissed her.

Mai dropped her purse and wrapped her hand around his neck kissing him back passionately. They fell on the bed not braking the kiss. Matt pulled away kissing her neck a with his hand looking for the zipper of her dress. When he found it he pulled it slowly and stripped the dress off her. His jacket was already on the floor and Mai was slowly working on unbuttoning his shirt. When all the clothes were on the floor Matt started to observe how beautiful Mai was he made his way to her lips kissing her passionately. When he broke the kiss he told her “You are beautiful.”

That night they become one in each others arms. When the morning come Matt was the one to wake up first noticing that what happened last night was not a dream. Mai was sleeping cuddled in his arms. He took the phone on the nightstand and called for room service to bring them breakfast. When he hung up he noticed Mai's deep brown eyes lookin at him.

“Good morning.” He said and she offered him one of he smiles

“Good morning.” She answered as she rose to sit up she lean to him and give him a kiss. Matt liked it; this was going to be a nice way to wake up from now on.

Hey guyshere'sthe newchapter I love you all and vote, comment and tell me whatyou think. Xoxo :D