XXI. I'm sick of her, going to LA and working for Nickelodeon

First of all I did not expect such a response to this story Thank you all and enjoy the new chapter

Matt was growing sick of how his relationship with Daisy was going. She was everywhere it was not that he didn’t like her she was nice. But that was it he didn’t have any deep filings towards her.

“Penny for your thoughts?” said Alex as she sat next to him on the TARDIS set she was a good company to be around.

“This whole thing with Daisy is just...” he didn’t know how to explain it

“Let me guess! She is in the places you really don’t want her.” Alex said and he nodded.

“It’s not that I don’t feel something for her because I do she is an amazing girl and everything but sometimes I just need my space and she is taking all of it.” Matt said taking his hand through his hair.

“I know how that feels.” She says crossing her hands “You feel like your life is only being her boyfriend.”

“Something like that.” He said

“Then tell her to give you some space. That she is making you feel like you are gasping for air.” Matt smiled to Alex and she gives him a small smile back

“Thanks.”

“You are welcome any time you need a advice I’m sort of the expert in the area.” She said with a small laugh

Matt was meeting Daisy for dinner and truth be told he was a little nervous. H liked Daisy he might even love her but he needed air. When she walked in the restaurant she was wearing a silver dress that complimented her figure she looked incredible in Matt’s eyes.

“Hey I’m sorry I’m late the shooting was running late. Well you know how those thing are.” She said with a happy smile on her face

“Yeah I do. Daisy I wanted to talk to you about something. It’s sort of important.” Matt’s tone turned serious and Daisy’s expression turned to worried.

“Nothing serious I hope?” she said “You are not sick or something.” She said with a nervous laugh

“Daisy I need you to stop this.” Matt said to her

“Stop what?” She asked him with confusion not knowing what he was talking

“I need some space. You are there constantly and I feel like I’m going to need a little air.”

“Oh I didn’t know you felt that way.” She said her voice soft “Why didn’t you tell me this Matt?”

“I didn’t know how to tell you. I was trying not to hurt your feelings for me.” She smiled at that

“I’m a big girl I can take care of myself.” She said as she covered his hand with hers and squeezed it.

Mai was in LA she was pacing the floor and Drew watched her. He took a deep breath before he stopped her. She looked at him.

“Mai are you trying to make a hole in the floor?” he asked as she looked at him with a look that could kill.

“I’m just a little nervous. This is a first time somebody asked me to be a song writer for a teen TV shows. What if they don’t like me Drew?” she was looking in to her friends eyes looking for an answer.

“They will love you. You are amazing and don’t let anyone tell you differently.” Drew said as he hugged his best friend.

The doors of the room opened and a man in a gray suit rushed out. He made his way to the elevator cursing under his berth.

Mai’s expression turned to a terrified one. Now she didn’t feel so confident going in there. She wanted to run as fast as she possible could; but she was too late. A woman in her early twenties called her name and Drew pushed her towards the door.

“Miss Perroni it’s so nice to see you again.” Said Emily the producer she was in her forty’s and was weary found of what Mai did.

“It’s nice to see you to.” Mai said with a polite smile towards her and the other two man in the room who she did not recognized.

“Miss Perroni I have read your songs and listened to them and I was really impressed. How about you Johan?” the man who spoke to her was in his mid thirties but by the way he looked he could have been much older.

Johan looked at some papers on the table and smiled “I have never seen something like you Miss Perroni.” He closed his file and looked at his coworkers and nodded

“Mai welcome to Nickelodeon!” said Emily to her with a huge smile on her face

“Thank you so much.” Mai said as she started to exit the room. Drew was seated on one of the chairs in the waiting room.

“I guess it’s official I work for Nickelodeon!” she said and Drew hugged her

“This is great now we have to celebrate. How about dinner? Chinese?” he asked and she smiled and nodded.

Well it looks like things are getting better for Mai and Matt is back in the story. BTW I never expected such a response on my first book but thank you guys you are the best.

I love you all so vote comment and tell me what you think xoxo ;)