IV. Coffee

Matt's PVO

We entered the coffee shop ant took a seat next to the window. We bothorderedtea and as the waitress left I asked her

“So when did you realize that you want to bean actress?” she smiled at me and said

“When I was a kid my parents and my family liked to watch me do this silly shows and the way they loved my work and my performance I knew that one day I would be on a real stage in front of a thousands of people.”

“You never felt fear like stage fright?” she shook head.

“It just felt so normal to be up there.”

“So when did you start acting?”

“In high school then I decided that I want to do that for the rest of my life end I entered the academy of arts in Mexico and the next thing I know I was acting in a soap opera.”

“How old were you?”

“Seventeen.”

“That’s cool.”

“What about you when did your mad acting skills show up?”

“Well I wanted to be a football player but I had a bad backinjury so I had to quit on that dream but my drama teacher suggested to me to play a role in a school’s production of Twelve Angry Men so I become an actor.”

She smiled to me because not a lot of people end up like me I get it a football player ending up to be an actor.

“I know what you are thinking that I might say that being like that is foolish I could have done so many thing instead I become an actor.”

“No I wasn’t thinking that I just never thought that a football player can be a good actor I didn’t se that before.”

I looked at her an she looked at me her eyes were beautiful. In that moment I knew that she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You know I date it other girls but she was something out of this world.

“Well you know not everybody knows what they are going to bee in the future it just comes up to you and says ‘hey you I know what you are going to bee in the future’.”

“That is a good way of putting it. But sometimes life surprises us and we become something different.”

“You seem to know the director how many times have you worked with him?”

“Not many but I know that he is going to do a good job."

“I… I wantto ask you something” she smiles again to me.

“OK. Ask away.” I took a deep breath and said.

“Would you like to go out with me.” She looked surprised. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her after all we just meet. She placed her hand under her chinto support her head and looked in to my eyes.

“Can you come tomorrow?” I didn’t understand.

“Why? I asked her

“Because maybe I’ll say yes tomorrow?” she stood up and left and I was going to be here tomorrow to ask again.