XIV. I'm sorry but I have to leave

“I don’t know how I’m going to explain this to him my visa is expiring and I have to go back to New York the recording studio is pushing me to come back.” Mai said as she talked to Drew over Skype. Her friend was worried about her she loved Matt and leaving him was going to be hard on her.

“I think Matt is going to take it fine and you will still be a couple he seems like a reasonable man to me but what do I know I spent only what 48 hours with him. Talk to him that is your only option.” Said Drew as his girlfriend come in the room. “I got to go I’ll talk to you later.” He said as he hung up.

Matt was at a press conference where he was going to be announced as the new Doctor. She was going to have to tell him she was leaving the country but if he takes it the wrong way he may think she is leaving him. Mai started pacing the floor in the living room. When the door opened and Matt come in and seenher he cracked a smile at her. When he comes close to her to kiss her she moved away. This has never happened before. She sat on the couch and waited for him to follow her example. As he sits down he asks her

“What’s wrong love?” his deep voice makes her shiver she takes a deep berth and tells him

“I have to leave.” Her hands are in her lap and she looks at him still confused “Ok” he tells her.

“I mean I have to leave the country and I think I won’t be coming back to London.”

“What do you mean not coming back?” he asked his voice becoming louder she gets up from the couch and says

“My visa is expiring and I have to be in New York for the filming of my album. I can’t stay here.”

“You are leaving” he says this with a smirk on his face “You are really going to do this.” He said now yelling at her.

“I don’t have a choice.” She tells him and he looks at her

“Then I guess this is over.” He says as he grabs his keys and slammed the door. Mai looks to her bedroom and goes in to pack.

He didn’t know what to think this was supposed to be the greatest day of his life but what the lord couldn’t give him that he had to take her away from him. When he come home he thought she would be here for him to apologies but she was not. Her stuff was gone she had left.

Mai was in David’s apartment crying her eyes out.

“I can’t believe this.” David said as he started passing her yet another tissue “So what are you going to do now?” he asked as she blew her nose in the tissue

“I’m going back to New York. I’m not going to stay here I have that much dignity left.” She said to him. She might have been heartbroken but she was going to get bather when she come home to Drew  She had already booked a ticket for herself and was going to leave in a week. The point that he was in news and the papers was not helping her at all. David girlfriend Georgia was not helping with her words ether.

Matt was doing great he had got his first script things were looking great for him so far. He had met his costar Karen Gillan she was smart and a little a littlesilly and ginger. They had become friends fast.

Mai had started packing and was now half way through her belongings tomorrow was her flight. David and Ben had taken her to airport she was waiting for the call from her flight.

“If you are expecting him to show up don’t.” Ben told her seeing as she was looking at the entrance to the airport.

“I guess it is a little bit harder to heal a broken heart.” She said to him

“I’m sorry Mai.” Said David hugging her and she hugged him back

“Flight 227 to New York is boarding now.” Said the woman through theloudspeakers.

“I guess it is my time to leave.” She said “Thank youforeverything” She says as she leaves them alone.

She is on the plane and the stewards says

“Welcome to the flight 227 to New York...” she kept talking but Mai was already lost in her own thoughts. She was never coming back London was her first plan.

Hey guyshere'sthe newchapter I love you all and vote, comment and tell me whatyou think. Xoxo :D