IX. MOVIE

Weeks haw goon by and Matt and Mai have been going out for some time now the filming of the movie has started and they spent a lot of time together. They didn’t tell anybody about there relationship it was to soon to tell anything they have been together for only three weeks.

“Hey her is your coffee just the way you like it.” Matt told her passing her the cup that had from which the steam was coming out. He had started bringing her coffee every day since they started working.

“You should not do this you know. You’ll spoil this girl.” She told him smiling at him and he returned her smile.

“I like doing those thing for you. Well I was thinking to take you to watch a movie if you are up to it.”

“I’d love that what are we watching?” she asked him she knew his taste had been a little weird when it come to movies and TV shows but she liked him any was. No she felt something more for him but she couldn’t call it love just yet.

“I was thinking how about some action Mission Impossible 3” she smile at that he knew her well Tom Cruise was one of her favorite actors and she nodded her head.

The day went on with the filming of the scene and when she got home she checked the answering machine there was a message in Spanish from her mother she was excited about the new her brother gave her about becoming a dad she already knew because he called yesterday to tell her she will be a ant in nine months. And then there was a message from Matt that he will be there at nine.

She looked at her clock it was eight thirty. She had time so she took her close of and took a quick shower she knew that Matt will bring diner it was a thing he did. When she got reedy the doorbell rang and she yelled

“I’m coming.” She opened the door for him and hi pressed her in a quick kiss and come in. He settled the food on the table will she putt the DVD in the DVD player. She sat her self down and he followed her example.

During the film she put her had on his shoulder and he put his hands around her they stayed that way until the movie ended.

When it did Matt turned his had to her and she was asleep so he took her to bed covered her with a blanket. He took the spear one from her closet and exited her room. He settled his self on the couch and fell asleep there.

Here's a new chapter! I know it's short but it is the best I can do when I have no inspiration. So comment vote and tell me what you think love you all xoxo