40. Baby on the way and new movie

After the filming of the fiftieth anniversary for Doctor who was done Matt made his way to Dallas to met up with the cast and crew of the movie and Mai was left alone to start working on her new album.

It was not going so well because Mai had tow little devils running around but when Drew and Belinda hoped in to help she was thankful to get some quiet. Writing song comes easy for her she never did need to force herself to do it. But now it was different she was a mum and the only thing she could think of were kids songs and her producer would not like to see that.

Now that she was pregnant again she could not stress herself so she decide to take the offer that Mark had given her to come watch the filming of his series in Vancouver. She needed inspiration and it was this or nothing. Her mom took the kids with her for a while Mai promised that she would be back in a week.

Coming on set of the show was a great idea. She could connect with the characters and the inspiration just come to her. She had written twelve songs in two days.

“So how is the inspiration going?” Mark asked and she smiled

“I have never written so fast a few more songs and my album will be done. You are a genius.” She said giving him a hug

“Well if I am a genius can I ask you something?” he said to her and she nodded her head

“You can ask me anything.” she told him and he went for it

“What is it this time a girl or a boy?” he asked and Mai started laughing at his question. By the way he started it she thought he was going to ask her something serious

“It’s a boy.” She said smiling when she stopped laughing at his question

“Does he already have a name?”he question her and she smiled at him taking a deep breath

“Yes he does. Before Matt left we made a decision to call him Lucas Stephan Smith. But we will call him Luke.” She said as she rubbed her stomach thinking of a little boy that by this time next month will be born. He was easier than his sisters but he did give her a craving before bed she had to have a glass of warm chocolate milk. To her it didn’t mean a thing because she liked chocolate milk but then it started to be a regular thing and she knew that Luke will have a sweet tooth and she will have to hide chocolate form him.

When she was pregnant with Elizabeth and Kate the only thing those girls like to eat was strawberries and now they are allergic to them. She was thinking are they driving nuts their grandmother and smiled at the thought of her two year old girl’s running away for their grandmother and her trying to catch them.

When she made her returnee home she was welcomed by her two little girls yelling

“Mommy, mommy. You are home.” As they hurried to her arms to hug her. Their mom to them was wonder woman she could do anything but dad well he was a superhero to them. It was Matt’s fault for showing them a few not so scary episodes of Doctor Who and now the only thing that Mai could do to put those two to sleep is to talk of the Doctor.

Her children were anything by usual.

“How was your trip honey?” her mother asked giving her a kiss on the cheek

“It was fine but I missed my little monsters.” She said hugging her girls again

“And they missed you but they did bug their grandmother.” She said smiling.

The night was the only time her and Matt could talk while the girls had fallen a sleep Mai took her laptop to the room and logged in on Skype. She called Matt. The point that she missed him was even absurd to ask. When his face showed up on the screen it made her smile.

“Hey how are you?” he asked her and she exhaled

“I’m good but Luke is kicking like crazy.” She said to him as he nodded his head

“I wish I was there to feel it. How are the girls?” he said with a sad expression on his face as he talked about his little girls and that made her smile and miss him even more

“They are fined trying to drive all of us crazy but fine. They miss you and so do I.” she told him

“I will be home soon I promise.” They stayed talking for a few hours about how the movie was going when was he coming back home. He told her all about how great it was to work with Rayne and how everybody was amazing and she was happy that he was enjoying himself.

It had been a little bit passed two in the morning when he said he had to go and that he will talk to her soon. He told her that he loved her as he always did and Mai smiled after his face disappeared and the screen went black. She rubbed her tummy thinking of Luke and how much Matt already loved him.

“I hope your daddy will be here when you come to this world honey.” She said thinking that she will how another devil running around the house the time that Luke learns how to walk and by the way he is kicking her she could tell he would do it soon just like his sisters.

So few more to go we are coming close to the end. I hope you like it I love you guys. Tell me what you think comment and vote :)