VI. Yes

When he asked her to go out with him yesterday she didn’t expected him to ask her again. He was a nice guy and she liked him a lot.

She smiled at him and said

“Yes since you will not give up then yes I will go out with you.”

He gives her one of his smiles that left her like she was on the clouds. They took a seat and they started talking again when the waitresses come. They booth ordered there drinks and they were left alone so he started asking her questions.

“So now that I know that we are going on a date I would like to know you better are you doing something today?”

She shook her head “No but I'm havinglunchwith a friend so you don’t have much time.” She told him and he nodded his head. There drinks come and they looked at each other in silence.

“OK what is your favorite flower?” she smiled at his question

“It’s white roses. My mother used to grow them in her garden when I was little and it sort of become a part of me will growing up. Now its my turn.” She said and he raised his eyebrows letting her ask away.

“Your family is not from London I’m assuming?” he shook his head.

“No I grew up in a country town of Northampton my family is stir there my mum and dad my sister is living in London she comes buy some times but other then that my family has not left the town they like it up there.”

She looked at him like he was saying the most interesting things in the world she couldn’t help but smile when she was around him he simply took the best of her.

“You said your parents are divorced right?” she nodded

“Yes they divorced when I was eighteen I think they didn’t get along for a long time but they just didn’t know how to explain it to us. As you know I have two brothers both younger than me so that was how it went for us. When mum left dad she dedicated her self to doing things she never got to do so that is my side.”

She was everything he was looking for funny dedicated and for a star she was normal in a way. They spent hours talking about family friends love and other things until it was twelve o clock and she started rushing her self putting her thing in her purse.

“I’m sorry I have to go lunch with a friend. When do you want us to go out.” She asked strait favored and he was shocked.

“Tomorrow eight o clock I’ll pick you up is that fine.”

“Yes, I’ll see you.”

She took of taking a cab. That is the last he saw of her till there date the next day. She gave the cab driver the address of a restaurant she was matting David ing. David and her have been dating two years ago and they knew it was the best decision. He is now engaged and is planning to get married.

“Hey. I’m sorry I’m late I was with…”

“Matt I know…” she looks at him not knowing how did he know about her and Matt she didn’t say anything to him did she.

“How do you know about that.” He exhales and smiles to her.

“Because I told him your phone number that is how I know that he was going to be with you. Now that you know that how was it tell me?”

“It was OK I guess we talked and spent some time together tomorrow he is taking me out on a date.”

“You deserve happiness I couldn’t be the man you will spent the rest of your life with but I think he can be that man.”

She turns her head not to face him and smiles at the thought about Matt being the man she will spend the rest of her life with. It was early to say but the odds where looking good to her.

In the mean time Matt went to see his sister the women he trusted with his life. She let him in

“Hello sis how are you?” she looked at him like he was crazy

“Are you OK you look like you have been drugged have you?” he smiles at her and shakes his head.

“I think I found her sis.”

“Found who Matt? What are you talking about?”

“The women of my dreams I think I found her. I have a date with her tomorrow.”

“Common Matt haw can you know she is the women of your dreams that is impossible to know you just met her right?”

“I don’t need a lot of time to know she is the one.”

After talking to his sister it was late and Matt heeded home tomorrow was the firs reading of the script of the film that he was in with Mai he was going to have to get up early. He took he’s phone out and cold his agent.

“John its me can I ask you to do me a favor?”

“Of course what do you need?” he asked Matt

“Do you remember that place we went for dinner a month a go?”

“Yes what about it it’s a fancy restaurant in the city so?”

“I need you to make a reservation for tomorrow at eight thirty can you do it. I have a reading in the morning and I won’t have time to make it”

“Why the reservation if I may ask. Of course if it is not a secret you need to keep from me?”

“I’m going out on a date with someone.” Matt smiled at the tough of seeing her tomorrow.

“Someone I know of?” Matt thought if he should tell John bud decided it was better not to because he knew the toughs that John had about her

“You’ll know in time just make a reservation OK!”

“If you say so but watch your self you do not want to be caught by you know who?”

“I’ll be carful I swear.”

Matt hung up on John and went to bead tomorrow was going to be a long day starting with the reading in the morning.

When Mai come home she called Drew he was probably steering in to the phone waiting for her to call. The phone ringed twice and Drew answered.

“Mai you have no idea what I have been trough today it is a nightmare without you. Any way did he show up?” he asked her immediately.

“He got my phone number from David my ex and he called. He asked me when I was going to be in the coffee place. When I arrived he was strait to the point and he asked me out and before you say anything I said yes.”

She knew that Drew was smiling on the other side so she told him to quit it because she knew her friend better then anyone.

“So when are you and Mr. Smith going out?” Drew was always like this when Mai was going out with a guy he wanted to know everything about the guy. If he could he would pull out he’s criminal record like he was her dad.

“Tomorrow dad we are going to diner is that ok?”

“Dinner he is a nice guy then dinner seems nice and then what?”

“I don’t know we haven’t talk about it I was in a hurry to meet David for lunch.”

“So you have your firs reading tomorrow. Have fun oh my girl is here call me tomorrow  will you.”

“Yes of course” she hung up the phone to drew end putt her self to bed tomorrow was going to be exited.