Just Right

This is dedicated to jiminssi-tae.
Hope you like it!

OTP: VMin
Genre:Fluff

WARNING: THIS IS MY 1ST FLUFF LIKE EVER SO IT MIGHT BE TERRIBLE LOL.
--------------------

The boys were ransacking the dorm for their belongings. They were going to buy more food because if not they wouldn't have no food. Jimin and V hated grocery shopping so they always stayed back or "guarded the dorm" as they liked to call it. But while the boys were gone Jimin and V liked to play a game called "Item Hide" where they would hide the other boys belongings from them and the boys would have to find them.

Jimin and V chuckled at the groans and the swearings from the boys. "You two are gonna be the death of me." Jin swiped the bead of sweat off of his forehead, exhaling a breath.

"I fucking swear next time you do this, it will be the death of you." Yoongi sneered at the boys chuckling on the couch. Jin scowled to Yoongi for cursing. Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon had given up and made their way to the front door, Suga and Jin followed.

As the door shut behind the boys, Jimin and V laughed loudly remembering the events that occured before. "Did you see Yoongi's face!" Jimin choked out between giggles. V slapped his knee and clapped his hands like a seal. Jimin fell down on the floor, finally calming down. He patted the space next to him.

V smiled his awkward rectangular smile and hopped to the floor next to Jimin. He snuggled his nose in Jimin's neck. The two were inseparable. V loved the scent of Jimin. It was sweet and manly at the same time. His favorite.

Jimin patted V on the head like a puppy and kissed the tip of his nose. Jimin loved when the boys went away. Because he could snuggle with V. Peacefully.

"Chim, have I told you, you are very handsome?" V looked into Jimin's eyes tracing his fingers along his arms.

Jimin giggled and rubbed V's cheek. "Yes, you have everyday."

V chuckled, "Oh right." Everything seemed so right. The universe was balanced and everything was at peace. V and Jimin were in peace. Jimin reached down for V's soft hand, he intertwined both their hands together.

V looked down at his hand wishing this moment lasted forever. V hugged Jimin's hand tighter, indicating he liked it. The two never talked much. They were fine during these moments. No words had to be said. Everything was felt. V couldn't help but blush as the thought.

Jimin noticed it and grabbed onto V's muscular arms. Jimin straddled him and moved closer, inches away from his face. Jimin smiled as V pecked his face like a baby bird. This moment was perfect the way it was. Nothing needed to be changed. Everything was at its best. So Jimin and V layed together, holding each other's hands, sitting in the silence as the sunshine glared through the windows of the dorm.

Time flies when you are in love. At least that's what it feels like because in less than 5 seconds, the boys are back. As they open the door, the boys stop and drop their bags quickly. Observing the site before them Hoseok screams "Omg my heart is... My heart is... Omg!"

The couple on the floor jumps at the sudden noise. Jimin and V look at each other and then at the fivesome in front of them. Still holding hands, they stand up. "Hyungs have some explaining to do," Jungkook lifts his eyebrows and earns a smack on the arm from Jin.

"STORY TIME! Namjoon pounces on the couch with a wide grin on his face. Jimin and V facepalm at their present predicament. "Are you ready?" V asks Jimin. Jimin nods and holds up their intertwined hands high as a sign of a relationship.

The boys begin to clap loudly undertanding what Jimin was indicating. The crowd of boys crowd around the new couple as they cheer. "Congratualtions!" is all you hear from the loud crowd. Jimin and V kiss cherishing the moment right now. So perfect not to remeber. Too perfect. Just right.

I did not proofread this at all so sorry for any grammatical errors. My mom just busted me staying up late so yeh. I have to stop now or I will get my phone taken away. And I need my phone lol. Hope you liked it! It was rushed kind of because of my mom but I tried to make it as cute as I could. Thanks for requesting chingus!