Asleep//RapHope

"Can you sing that last part?" Namjoon asked as he played with the buttons on the soundboard.

Hoseok nodded before the smooth beat started again. He closed his eyes and got closer to the microphone taking a breath in before spilling out his vocals into the microphone.

The two were busy working on a special song for the fans. Fans were eager to hear a duet between the two males and so the magic began. It was late at night and all the other members were cozy in their dorm. It was nice and quiet, great for making a slow love song.

As Hoseok ended with some deep adlibs he opened his eyes looking out the glass towards Namjoon who always looked the same every time he sang that one verse (a/n: this pun was not intended lol). Stunned, amazed, red.

Occasionally Namjoon's face would go red every time the verse was sung. Not because of the meaning but because of Hoseok. Jung friggin Hoseok. Someone who had been wrecking his brain ever since he met him. Someone whom he loved.

But of course Namjoon couldn't tell him that. He was too afraid to. No, he was terrified. Terrified that he would get rejected. Terrified of the queasiness developing in his stomach. Hoseok was like his roller coaster. First he sent Namjoon slowly up into an escalator of feelings and then he dropped him unexpectedly making his stomach do flips with just his gentle smile.

Hoseok walked out of the booth, exhausted. His eyes hung low with fatigue but he still managed to smile brightly coming over to Namjoon who was now avoiding his smile unless he wanted to explode.

Namjoon acted as if he was busy adjusting things on the soundboard. The track had stopped playing a few seconds before and Namjoon was just turning knobs and pressing random buttons. He couldn't look into Hoseok's eyes without turning red or blurting out something embarrassing.

Hoseok was closer now, he watched Namjoon and quietly laughed to himself. He just figured that he was really sleepy and doing weird things. Hoseok placed his hands on Namjoon's shoulders, shaking him lightly hoping that would wake him up a little.

Namjoon wasn't sleepy at all but played  it off as he let Hoseok hold him. Even if it wasn't meant in the way that he wanted it to be, he still liked the way it made him feel. He tensed at the touch but soon got used to it letting himself melt.

Hoseok grinned as Namjoon's head began to droop a bit. He took it as an opportunity to take a picture of the so called sleepy Joonie. But Namjoon knew everything, his eyes were closed but he had great ears.

The little laughs from Hoseok sent Namjoon almost smiling himself but to keep himself convincing Hoseok he bit his lip really hard, tasting the coppery flavor of his crimson blood.

"Joonie, are you ready to go home?" Hoseok sweetly asked as he shook Namjoon gently.

Of course Namjoon wasn't gonna stop acting and wake up. He wouldn't get this type of treatment if he were awake so why not milk it a bit?

Namjoon could hear Hoseok sigh a bit but chuckle deeply. He could just imagine Hoseok's cheeks puffing out as he exhaled.

"Well I guess you can sleep on the couch then, until I'm done." Hoseok said picking Namjoon up from his waist.

Hoseok was breathing heavily by the time he got Namjoon out of the spinning chair. He had to sit there for a second to regain his breath again, Namjoon draped over his arms. Soon enough, Hoseok was breathing heavily over the younger as he kneeled in front of him.

"Joon-ah you hurt me so bad." Hoseok sat there in silence looking at Namjoon's face.

Namjoon didn't move but just waited for Hoseok to continue on why he hurt him and how. He figured that his weight and heaviness hurt him or maybe because Hoseok worried about him a lot.

"You drive me crazy with your smile, your rapping, your passion. Why can't you just be mine already?" Hoseok whined a little on the last part, pouting.

I'm asking the same question, Namjoon thought. He wondered how long Hoseok had liked him and how he couldn't see how much Hoseok was suffering.

"I know you can't hear me but I will work up the courage to confess to you soon, I promise." Hoseok kissed Namjoon on his forehead lightly and got up from his kneeling position to sit in the rolling chair Namjoon had sat in before.

Namjoon could feel his whole body tingle, like a warm liquid was injected into his veins. He thought it was a good time to wake up. And maybe that he should just confess and stop torturing Hoseok.

"Hyung..." Namjoon whispered, trying his best to fake a croaky morning voice.

Hoseok turned around almost startled but smiled brightly at Namjoon. He hoped that Namjoon heard what he said but he didn't want him to know. He was afraid of getting rejected.

"Can you come closer?" Namjoon rubbed his eyes.

"Do you feel well?" Hoseok asked worried that Namjoon was feeling a bit bad.

"No not at all, I have to tell you something?" Namjoon motioned Hoseok to come closer.

"What?" Hoseok tilted his head to the side like a curious puppy, kneeling in front of Namjoon once again.

"This." Namjoon grabbed Hoseok by his jacket, slamming his lips against Hoseok's.

Hoseok was surprised and tense at first but a few seconds later he was kissing Namjoon back and occasionally smiling through the kiss.

"So... you heard?" Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly.

Namjoon nodded shyly and began smiling a bit. The two sat in silence glancing at each other and smiling. They didn't know what they were now but they didn't care. It didn't matter what they were, they were happy.

this was requested by Laulicorn and i hope you like it!! i'm sorry it took too long. anyways plz vote, comment, and share this to friends or whatever. it's up to you. um, i love you guys, bye babies<3 the gif up top is so cute like omg