touch•jikook

I huffed as I trotted my way towards my locker. Today I worked a double shift at the cafe. Because of one stupid person failing his exams, I had to work their shift. When I thought about it, it seemed tiring and like he piled work on me. But ever since the fuzzy feeling in my stomach progressed when I saw him, I knew I would do anything for him. I took the black apron from the busted up square locker and my nametag before squeezing myself into my small station.

"Where's Jungkook-ssi?" My coworker Soonyoung asked as he merely wiped the tables with a white cloth, along with swinging the closed sign to the open sign. The sign hit the silver band on his pinky, making a clinking noise that rang in the small space.

"He's studying because he failed his practice exams, the real exams are not far away." I answered before I began to brew the Arabica beans. I always wondered what the brown beans smelled like before they were roasted. Jun hyung, our barista instructor says they smell like blueberries. I always laughed at his explanation and how passionate the young male got so fascinated by beans in sacks.

Soonyoung walked over to me, owning the station next to mine. "Tell him I said good luck, I know how hard exams can be, I'm glad I decided to be a dancer along with Jihoon." He smiled really big while blushing to the point of dying but continued to admire the ring on his smallest finger. The ring must be a couple thing because I've seen Jihoon wearing it too. Soonyoung snapped out of his love trance and sheepishly smiled at me.

On the outside I was laughing, but on the inside I wanted what Soonyoung had with Jihoon. They were so lovely when together, like nothing could stop them. Their overflowing affection for each other held a strong aura when they were around others. I wanted something like that with Jungkook, but we were just friends. And I bet he thought like that about me.

Soonyoung noticed the wistful expression in my eyes. His shining grin retreated into a frown as he eyed me up and down. "Is there something wrong Jimin hyung? You look sad." He reached his hand to rub my arm. When I slithered deeper into my work station, his expression was just unexplainably full of sorrow.

"I'm okay Soonyoung-ssi." I forcefully smiled and held my thumb up to at least satisfy the kid. It's just the thoughts consuming my mind make me feel conflicted. I want to be with him so bad. But at what cost? I don't want to ruin what we already have and what could possibly happen on its own. I just needed to take my time and let love do its work. I just wasn't being patient.

Just then, my thoughts were interrupted when a customer, a girl who looked to be a student walked through the door, sending the bell hanging above the door to make a sweet ring. Soonyoung and I bowed before the girl, greeting her and she did the same. Soonyoung began taking her order at the counter while I began setting my things up. Today was going to be a long day.

-

It was now 8 p.m. and I was just setting my things back into my locker when my phone buzzed. I was pretty tired from my double shift so I ignored the message and went on with what I was doing. Soonyoung had left at 4 p.m. as he only had one shift to do. Jeonghan hyung came to work his shift after Soonyoung left. I almost cursed once I remembered the shop still needed to be cleaned up.

As if Jeonghan read my mind he yelled, "I'll clean up, just go home Jimin!"

"Thanks so much hyung! I'll be leaving first, annyeonghigeseyo." I bowed before taking my leave and walking out into the busy streets of Seoul. This was the 2nd time I worked double shifts at the cafe so I never really got to see the busy streets of Seoul in the nighttime. Not since I've been studying for my exams.

There was loud music everywhere, the sounds of car horns blaring through my ear drums. It was hard even walking on the sidewalk, so many people trying to get where they need to go. Every person I happened to bump shoulders with, I apologized profusely, bowing my head towards them. They didn't seem to take the apology serious as they would either scoff or tell me to pay attention. I hate this.

I could see the university dorms not too far away and I heaved a long sigh before forcefully pushing a few people to cross the street without getting trampled. I just needed to get into my bed and rest. Getting home right now was more work than work at the cafe. My arms ached from all the shoving and being squished like sardines. My legs throbbed agonizingly from standing up for so long and being kicked countless times in my calves.

I yawned, retrieving the dorm room key from my sweater pocket before opening the door slowly. I took my shoes off at the door and pushed the door closed very softly. From all the studying I assumed Jungkook was doing, he must've been really tired. The lights were off and it was very quiet, not even the sound of a device breaking the silenced air.

I walked into the kitchen, immediately walking to the fridge to collect a little snack. I grabbed the leftover samgyeopsal from last night's dinner and almost got the container opened when a cold chill ran down my spine. I turned to find Jungkook staring at me, in a mad sort of way. Maybe he didn't feel  good, I don't know. All I know is he better stop acting like that. It's creepy as hell.

"What the hell Kookie, you scared me!" I shouted sitting the samgyeopsal on the counter closest to me. I looked back at Jungkook and he wore the same stagnant expression. What did he want?

"Why didn't you answer me Jimin?" His voice was a bit eerie, like old man in an alleyway eerie. He looked straight into my eyes and the way his eyes caught the moonlight really made me want to grab his face and kiss him with full power.

But instead like the coward I am, I gulped and rubbed my clammy hands on the fabric of my shorts. "Jungkook, what are you talking about?"

Jungkook's eyes shot with something new in them and he inched closer to my body before reaching his hand down my torso. He swiftly gained possession of my phone. He pressed the power button making the screen light up. He shoved the cellular device into my face. "How do you explain this?"

I read the notification squinting at the bright light burning my eyes. 20 unread texts and 10 missed calls. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as he lifted the phone away from my face and without hesitation, threw it across the room.

"Hey! My pho-" I was caught off guard when he pushed me back onto the counter and started attacking my lips. I was frozen until he licked my bottom lip roughly, asking for entrance. I whined into the kiss and he immediately shoved his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance, the younger obviously winning. I didn't know what emotions I should have been feeling. My heart was palpitating against my rib cage when the brunette placed one last rough kiss to my swollen lips before staring at me.

"Since Jimin is being a bad boy, he's going to get what he deserves." Before I could protest, Jungkook attacked my neck, biting and licking the skin. I knew this would leave dark marks later but right now I didn't care. All I knew was Jeon Jungkook. Nothing else mattered in this moment.

I took a fistful of the younger's messy hair into my hands, pulling at it as I tried suppressing my whimpers. Jungkook's groans vibrated against my neck, making me shudder at the sensation. Was this even real? Was he actually touching me?

"I was worried about you," Jungkook slipped his hand underneath my shirt, making me gasp at the foreign touch. Why was he worried? It didn't seem like he cared much about me when I left to work his shift. "I just care about you a lot."

At those words, I stiffened. I could tell Jungkook noticed as he raised his body and helped me get myself up from the counter. My neck still stung with fresh hickeys and I hissed as I ran my fingers alongside them. "What do you mean Kookie I-,"

"I just don't know what it is, you take my breath away but you are my oxygen."

" I love you."

All that could be heard were lips sliding against each other and lost hands for something to hold. Our moans were muffled by the intense war of lips. The longing for each other could be felt through every inch of our bodies, beads of sweat beginning to form on our necks and foreheads. I disconnected our lips before breathing out the last coherent words of this long night.

"I've been waiting so long."

A/N: This was requested by eunjivho. I hope you liked it!!! This was really fun to write and I'm getting better at smut :) I think that's cool. Anyways, I love you guys so much, bye<3333