part one: save me•hopemin

"Thanks for helping me with this." Jimin motioned down to his geometry homework as he smiled at Hoseok. He always had difficulty with the subject and avoided it all costs but Hoseok urged him to pass the class and even tutored him. Jimin was very happy to have Hoseok.

"No problem, boyfriend." Hoseok emphasized the word and grinned widely. He had a crush on Jimin for the longest time and now that he was finally his, he just couldn't believe it. Plus he just really loved making Jimin flustered.

Jimin covered his cheeks and turned away from Hoseok. Every time he was treated like this it made him feel so special. Someone actually loved him and he honestly couldn't ask for more in someone. "Please, don't ever leave me."

Hoseok stared at Jimin's back as he furrowed his brows. Of course he was never going to leave Jimin. He loved me. He was confused on why Jimin suddenly blurted it out of nowhere. "Jimin," was all that left out of his mouth.

Jimin turned around slowly. He was now sniffling thinking about it. Tears ran down his tan cheeks and he cuddled his head in between his knees before bursting into tears. The sound of his cries seemed to echo around his bedroom.

Hoseok was worried and lost on what to do. He finally settled on grabbing Jimin onto his lap. Jimin looked exhausted from all the crying he did and began sobbing into Hoseok's chest. To say this hurt Hoseok was an understatement. To be completely honest, it broke Hoseok into pieces.

Hoseok looked down at Jimin and picked him up by his sides like an infant. Jimin didn't dare to meet eyes with Hoseok and a few tears dropped from his now swollen eyes. "I would never do that." Hoseok embraced Jimin into a loving hug and began leaving kisses all over his face.

"One for your heart," Hoseok kissed Jimin on his cheek, "one for your tears," Hoseok left a little kiss on Jimin's forehead, "and one just for fun." Hoseok smiled making Jimin giggle a little before he gently kissed his lips.

Jimin snuggled his head in Hoseok's neck and began leaving kisses on it. "Hobi hyung," Jimin moaned as he continued kissing the older's neck. He felt like he loved Hoseok and at this moment, he wanted to show how much he loved him.

Hoseok gasped not expecting Jimin to do that but went with it anyways. He loved Jimin enough to do this with him. And he realized that he was ready for it. Hoseok slipped his hand under Jimin's shirt, roaming his hands around his torso. He could feel Jimin giggle in his neck.

Jimin flipped Hoseok over causing himself to be on top. He connected his lips to Hoseok's, slowly teasing Hoseok as he whined for Jimin to kiss him already. Jimin left sloppy kisses all over Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok pulled Jimin's hair lightly causing Jimin to groan. Hoseok slipped Jimin's shirt off swiftly as he threw it on the other side of the room. He smirked before he flipped Jimin over. "I'm top because I'm older."

Jimin smacked his chest lightly pouting. "Okay whatever, just do it already." Jimin pulled at the waistline of Hoseok's underwear.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok hovered over top of Jimin with a look of concern written on his face. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Jimin. He wanted to make him feel loved.

Jimin nodded before leaving a few kisses down Hoseok's neck and removing Hoseok's shirt. He layed down back on the bed and began taking off his pants. He was sure he wanted to do this with Hoseok. Jimin wanted to experience this moment with Hoseok and only Hoseok.

A/N: This was requested by JayjoyBocus. Um, part 2 of this should be uploaded today or tomorrow. This is a HopeMin vs. SugaHope request. I was requested to do smut and honestly the first version of this was just too cringy and I squealed while reading it so I just left it where Hoseok and Jimin were about to do it. This chapter title was inspired by BTS "Save Me" which I'll leave down below this. The song is amazing, go listen to it!! Anyways, thanks for reading and I love you<3 bye babies!!!