My Destiny

OTP:Yoonmin
Genre:Fluff idek
-------------------------------------------------

"Okay class, you may dismiss!" Mr.Choi gestured toward the door for the students to leave. Jimin stayed behind as he wrote in his notebook. He was writing a special note for his crush.

Mr.Choi watched him for a bit before clearing his throat. "Um.. Mr.Park, I dismissed you 15 minutes ago." Mr.Choi said in a matter-of-factly tone. Jimin nodded and started to pack his things.

As he walked towards the exit of the classroom he bowed to Mr.Choi. "Mianhae sonsaegnim," Jimin rushed past the teacher as he remebered to pass by his crush's locker. On the way he reread the note he had wrote earlier.

Dear Min Yoongi,

       I know you may not have seen me around since I am usually invisible but I still want to write this note to confess my feelings. You see, I have gone to the same school with you for 8 years and I've loved you for all of them. And I want to show you how much I love you. So please meet me at the rooftop of school at 8:30 am on Thursday so I can confess to you in person.

                                           Love,

          Anonymous

Jimin folded the note and placed it gently into the slit of Yoongi's locker. Jimin closed his eyes trying to figure out how their first meeting would go. Would Yoongi reject him like he does those girls? Would he make fun of him because he was gay?

Jimin had been hestitant to come out the closet for a while now. Since his father is against it. He always told Jimin how wrong it was and that's not the destiny God laid out for Jimin. But didn't God tell us to write our own destinies? God just gives us this world and after that our life depends on us.

Jimin loved his father but disagreed with his beliefs. Good his father didn't know he was homosexual. Jimin would be dead, literally. Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and hurriedly walked home thinking about eommini being angry at him for being late.

He had to babysit today like always. Jimin babysat his younger brother, Taehyung a lot since he would do anything if somebody wasn't there. Let's just say that explains for Taehyung's orange hair.

As Jimin jogged home, he felt someone glaring at his back. He wondered who it was. "Hello," he called out. Jimin was afraid of turning around to this presence.

As in the drop of a pin Jimin was being dragged behind in an alleyway. Jimin screamed for his dear life but no one could hear. As the stranger let go of Jimin's mouth, Jimin punched him in the face. "Ow, what was that for?!" the stranger sounded angry.

Jimin noticed this voice. Deep, husky, and a bit scratchy. "Are you-," Jimin was quickly cut off.

"Yes, I am." The boy removed his dark hood, revealing his salmon pink hair. Jimin gasped and shut his eyes tight as he began to blubber a million things at once.

"I know I have been annoying with the notes and stuff and I wanna say sorry hyung, please don't kill me!" Yoongi looked at Jimin, confused. His dark orbs stared into Jimin's soul making him weak in the knees. One more blow and Jimin was going down.

"Okay so yeah, I know you've been dropping love notes in my locker and staring at me in basketball practice, but I read your most recent note about the rooftop meeting and I thought, hey why not I drop by him today, secretly I have followed you home because I've been planning this forever, but as you can see, I panicked and instead frightened you instead of warmed you, mianhae Jimin."

Jimin was stunned. Did he seriously just confess to me? While Jimin was busy in his thoughts, Yoongi took actions into his own hands. He plastered his lips onto Jimin's. Yeah Yoongi sucked at kissing because this was his first time.

Jimin gasped in between Yoongi's lips. Yoongi chuckled and Jimin could feel his teeth grazing upon his lips. Was this really happening? Yoongi let go, gasping for air. Jimin didn't know that a guy who rejected so many people could hold a heart for him.

Yoongi then began to speak. "I know this is not how you imagined it to be but I love you and I want you to accept my feelings." All Jimin could do was nod and grin madly with a blush so bright, it could supply a whole city with light.

Yoongi cheered as he picked Jimin up by the waist and continuously pecked Jimin's soft baby skin. Jimin giggled and it was music to Yoongi's ears. Yoongi held onto Jimin humming a song in Jimin's ear.

"Um.. Yoongi, I was supposed to be home an hour ago. Yoongi chuckled nervously watching the sunset and the darkness take over the sky like a dark invader.

"Can I walk you h-home?" Yoongi's voice cracked on the last word. Jimin smiled and did aegeyo as a yes. Yoongi snaked his arm around Jimin's waist and sighed. Jimin smiled and looked into the sky.

My dad will just have to let me be because I am not letting Yoongi go, over my damn dead body. Jimin all of a sudden didn't care about his father. His destiny belongs to him not his father. And his destiny began now with Yoongi.

"I. Love. You." Yoongi whispered into the stars. Jimin held tighter on Yoongi's soft palm. My destiny starts now.

Okay this sucked but since Yoonmin is my fave ship y'know I had to slide dem in ther lolz. Hope you liked this short story and soon I am starting a bts imagines and seventeen imagines. So request for those. This wasn't proofread cuz I'm lazy as hell. Anyways please vote because you guys are so damn awesome. I can't believe how manh people read my crazy shi. Okay babye❤