Hot Chocolate//JiKook

Jungkook sat on the couch in the Bangtan dorm alone. Everyone else was either sleeping or out doing things. But he had absolutely nothing to do today. So Jungkook sat on the couch in a knit sweater that was currently slipping off his shoulders and sweatpants that looked like balloons compared to his legs. Jungkook heard one of the bedrooms open and he saw Jimin coming out rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Kookie." Jimin smiled at him and Jungkook smiled back.

Jimin was one of the members that Jungkook wanted to get to know better. He was loud with the others but around Jungkook, he was queit and calm. Jimin walked to a chair and sat down. The room got really quiet and Jimin kept looking over at Jungkook at the corner of his eye.

"You wanna go out today Chim hyung?" Jungkook asked breaking the silence.

Jimin blushed at the nickname Jungkook called him. Jimin nodded, avoiding his eyes.

"Well lemme go get changed." Jungkook left Jimin in the living room alone going in his room to get his clothes.

Jungkook changed into black skinny jeans and a burgundy sweater that showed a bit of his collarbone. He paired it with black Timberland boots and a leather jacket since the weather was a bit humid. He let his hair go crazy and it fell in his eyes perfectly. Jungkook smiled as he looked in the long mirror that leaned against his red wall. Jungkook made his way in the living room, finding Jimin on his phone.

"Chim, let's go." Jungkook pointed to the door and Jimin nodded shyly following behind him.

Jungkook seen that he had changed his clothes. Jimin wore a black and white striped sweater with black knee ripped jeans and some black and white Jordan Flights with a hint of red. He looked really nice, the way his orange hair fell into his eyes. The two walked around the Seoul streets barely talking.

"Let's go in there!" Jungkook pointed to a clothing store with mannicans dressed cutely in the window.

"O-ok." Jimin stuttered as he ran to catch up with him.

Jungkook walked around admiring all the nice t-shirts the store had. He saw a skin tight black and white shirt. Simple yet so cute.

"I'm gonna go try this on." Jungkook held the shirt in his hands and Jimin nodded sitting on the bench next to the dressing rooms.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came out, reavealing the shirt to Jimin.

"How does it look?" Jungkook smiled, spinning around.

The shirt hugged his toned torso very nicely showing off his figure. Jimin gulped not even looking at him. A store employee walked past Jungkook and looked him up and down.

"You look amazing in that shirt!" the store employee exclaims clapping her hands. She turns to Jimin. "You have a good guy here." she smiles and Jimin blushed crimson, eyes going wide.

The store owner chuckles and turns to walk somewhere else. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's nervousness.

"I'll buy this shirt and then we can go somewhere else, okay hyung?" Jungkook ask Jimin as he looks at the floor.

"Yeah cool." Jimin whispers and Jubgkook nods going back to the dressing room to remove the shirt.

After he was done, Jungkook bought the shirt and walked out of the store. Jimin and Jungkook walk around the streets for a couple more minutes. It was Jimin's turn to pick where to go.

"It's your turn now to pick our destination hyung." Jungkook giggles a little and Jimin smiles sheepishly.

Jimin thinks for a minute before his eyes light up. So cute.

"Let's go to a café!" Jimin grins widely and Jungkook nods feeling a bit exhausted from all the walking they did.

Jimin and Jungkook walked into a small café. It had a orange interior design with nice reds and yellows surrounding the restaurant. Jimin picked a table close to the window and the two sit down.

"I'll go order for you and pay for both of us." Jimin takes out his wallet waiting for Jungkook to tell him what he wanted.

"I'll pay for myself." Jungkook smiles and takes out his wallet.

"Let me be a gentleman and pay. Now what do you want?" Jungkook sighs knowing he had been defeated.

"Okay I'll get a caramel frappucino." Jungkook answers Jimin and he nods walking up to the counter to order and pay.

After a short while, Jimin comes back with Jungkook's caramel frappucino and what he ordered, a hot chocolate with 4 gigantic marshmallows floating on the top.

"Really, hot chocolate?" Jungkook chuckles as Jimin looks at him.

"Hey, I can't drink coffee, I'm still a child." Jimin pouts at Jugkook making him laugh.

The two talk about things and drink their hot beverages. Jimin takes a sip of his hot chocolate, sighing at the good taste of it. As he comes back up, there is hot chocloate on the top of his lips. Jungkook giggles quietly and Jimin looks at him weirdly.

"Jungkook, what's wrong, something on my face?" Jimin rubs his face everywhere except where the hot chocloate is on.

Jungkook leans over grabbing a napkin. He gets closer to Jimin, leaning over the table. Jungkook dabs lightly at the top of his lip and he didn't notice how close he was until Jimin blushes. His eyes are fixated on Jungkook's face as he works to get the hot chocloate off of his lip. Jimin's eyes keep flicking down to Jungkook's lips but he gulps in an attempt to stay calm. But Jungkook doesn't notice the war of hormone Jimin is having right now.

When he backs away from Jimin to sit in his seat, Jimin pulls Jungkook back to him. His hands travel from Jungkook's arms to the sides of his face and he leans in, kissing Jungkook's lips deeply but softly. When he pulls away, they both are sporting matching blushes on their faces.

"Your hot chocolate was good." Jungkook giggles and Jimin rubs his fingers over his hands.

"I know." Jimin kisses Jungkook again, smiling too widely to continue the kiss.

a/n: you may be asking, where the duck have i've been? to answer that, i have been picking my hair up from the floor.