YoonMin Preferences Pt.1

When they Kiss-

Jimin lays on Yoongi's chest as he plays with his hair. Yoongi stares blankly at his phone.

"Hyung, can we play a game?" Jimin uses his puppy eyes power on Yoongi. Yoongi sighs deeply and looks back at Jimin.

"Jiminnie, hyung has work to do." Yoongi looks back at his phone and scrolls down the screen. Jimin pouts and crosses his arms. It seemed like Yoongi was always on that phone of his.

Jimin turned over in the bed, back facing Yoongi and closed his eyes. Yoongi didn't seem to notice the hands of Jimin were absent in his salmon hair.

This hurt Jimin. Yoongi scrolled once before the phone screen turned black and made a sound as it powered off.

"Shit." Yoongi muttered under his breath. Yoongi turned to hold Jimin as he usually did when they went to sleep.

But Jimin scooted further away from Yoongi's reach. Jimin scooted so far off of the bed that he fell onto the hard wood floor that surrounded their bed.

"Ow." Jimin rubbed his elbow. In a matter of seconds, Yoongi was at Jimin's side as he examined Jimin's elbow.

"It's bruised pretty bad, do you want hyung to make it feel better?" Yoongi looks over to Jimin as he lifts his now purple elbow. Yoongi gets closer to Jimin's face as he softly pecks Jimin's face. Jimin is caught off guard and just smiles.

"Does it feel better now?" Jimin nods like a little child. Yoongi picks Jimin up like a baby and carries him back into the bed.

"The baby needs its sleep." Jimin giggles as Yoongi addresses him as a baby. Yoongi pecks Jimin's soft lips and tucks him into the warm blanket like a burrito.

When they Sleep-

Jimin shakes and wriggles around in his bed mumbling the same word over and over.

"Jams...Jams....Jams" Jimin sweats heavily as he recites the word.

Suddenly, Jimin is flailing his arms hollering, "Give them back!" One of Jimin's small tan arms hit Yoongi smack in the face.

"Ow." Yoongi squints, trying to analyze what's going on. Since it's dark in the room, the only thing Yoongi can spot is a dark figure flopping around beside him.

Yoongi's first instinct was to hold the figure down. But before he could, the figure, now known as Jimin popped up, gasping for air. Yoongi jumped back as the figure catapulted up and turned to him.

Jimin reached for Yoongi grabbing his shirt. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's face and stroked it.

"It's okay Jiminnie." Yoongi cooed into Jimin's ear as Jimin buried his face in Yoongi's black t-shirt. Yoongi patted Jimin's hair and rocked him back to sleep.

It took a few trips of holding Jimin like a little baby around the house and singing softly but terribly in his ears, as that explains why Yoongi never sang lullabies to Jimin, Jimin finally fell under a sleep spell.

Yoongi gently layed Jimin into the blankets. "Good night Chim." Yoongi whispered as he pulled the covers over Jimin.

Cute Phone Convo-

Grandpa: DID YOU TAKE MY BLANKET?!?

JamLess: Maybe ;-)

Grandpa: Chim, I know it's a good blanket but I NEED IT TO SLEEP!!!

JamLess: Okay Grumpy McGrumperson, I'll drop it off

Grandpa: Bring yourself too :-*

JamLess: Huh?

Grandpa: I need YOU and my blanket to sleep dummy

JamLess: Aww so sweet *wipes fake tear*

Grandpa: Okay, no more of this romantic cheesy shit, bring my fuckin blanket.

JamLess: Fxuk you, I'm keeping it haha.

Grandpa: Sleep with one eye open bxtch*slices your throat*

JamLess: Love u 2<3

Grandpa: <3

When Watching a Sad Movie-

Tonight was movie night in Jimin and Yoongi's apartment. They ordered black bean noodles and ddeobokki. Jimin suggested they watch a more mature movie. Or a chickflik. If there was anything more worse than a chickflik, Yoongi desperately wanted to know about it.

Almost every movie night, they watched funny movies like Hot Rod and Billy Madison but Jimin just had to be full of cheese. As Jimin scrolled down the list of movies on Netflix, he came across one that caught his eye. "Ah, The Titanic!" Jimin squealed, softly punching Yoongi in his chest.

Yoongi groaned abnormally loud as Jimin played the movie. After 20 minutes of the movie, Yoongi was sick of it. "This is dumb." Jimin gasped like Yoongi had just called out his mother.

"How dare you, Jack really loved her!" Yoongi scrunched his forehead.

"Who the fuck is Jack, I thought his name was Bob." Jimin giggled. Yoongi found an idea. He slid to the floor into a pose.

His pretty legs were crossed over one another as he layed on his side, propped up on his elbow. Yoongi looked seductively through his blonde bangs.

"Draw me like one of your French girls." Yoongi still keeping the pose and high tone voice spoke, "Hi Jiminnie."

Jimin laughed until his stomach had wrinkles. "What the heck was that Yoongi?" Jimin choked out between his laughs.

"The Titanic: Actually Worth Watching Edition." Yoongi sarcastically scoffed getting off the floor and wiping the dirt off his elbow.

"I would much rather watch that than the original." Jimin smiled widely trying to prevent from laughing hysterically at Yoongi's acting from earlier.

Okay so yeah another preference. How'd you guys like it? Please Read, Vote, and Comment. Just thought this needed an update. Maybe throughout school weeks I'll do preferences since they take a shorter time than a whole oneshot and plus I can still write for you guys. Right now, I'm busy taking exams and doing projects and presentations like how am I still alive lol. I just wanna tell you guys to keep working hard because it pays off in the end. Okay um.. We're almost at 1k and that's freaking insane! I wuv u!!! And today TWICE debuted. My biases right now are Jungyeon and Sana. Who's yours, comment them! Okay I'm gone babye chingus❤❤