The Bellhop

OTP:Namjin
Genre:Fluff a.k.a something I can't do

Hope you like!!!!
-------------------------------------------------

Jin hated school. Everything in it made him sick. From the teachers, to the students, and the over crowded class rooms. But Jin knew well he had no other choice, his parents couldn't transfer him.

Oh wait, he didn't have any. Jin's parents abandoned him at the age of 13. Ever since then he has been striving, living with multiple friends and even teachers. Once he finally got a job and was steady on his feet, in his 3rd year of highschool, he was able to afford a small apartment.

Jin loved his apartment. It was small and finally something he could call his home. It had white walls, which Jin planned to paint a sheer pink, and wood floors. Jin had all of his boxes with labels on them such as clothes, bathroom, and tech stuff.

Jin huffed as the last heavy box was brought into the apartment. He took one last look at the view before him. He finally felt at home. Jin turned to the door as he had to get another set a keys for his apartment from the front desk.

Suddenly, as Jin was exiting his apartment into the dimly lit hallway, Jin hit something. It was broad and hard. It felt warm and it was huge, that was for sure. Jin looked up to see a man, relatively tall, wearing a bellhop uniform.

The bellhop man had blonde hair and his lips were full of lusciousness. "Sorry." Jin mumbled it trying to hurry past the man so he could save himself the embarassment. "Sir," the blonde bellhop called at Jin, which made Jin turn around toward the bellhop.

"May I have your name?" the man mumbled like he was nervous. Jin was confused but he answered his question anyway.

"My name is Jin, may I have yours?" Jin asked flirtatiously. The man seemed flustered at Jin's flirtatious nature, he stammered with his words.

"M-my name is Namj-joon." Namjoon looked down. Jin chuckled at his cute behavior. Jin thought, those keys could wait. It's been a while since he's been a relationship and hey, he could start off new.

"Hey," Jin started off his sentence getting a bit flustered himself but he knew he could do it. "I know I just met you, but I don't have many friends and I would love to make more, would you like to be my friend?" Jin cringed at the would you like to be my friend part but it was a start.

Namjoon looked up at Jin confused. No customer has ever asked him to do something for them outside of work. Should he decline? Namjoon couldn't speak but he just simply nodded.

He kind of wanted to get to know Jin a bit too. Jin smiled with delight and clapped his hands. And then Jin did something unbelievable. He kissed Namjoon on the lips. No warning. Just lips on lips.

Namjoon looked at Jin wide eyed as they were in the hall way kissing. Jin's lips were soft and gentle as they wrapped around Namjoon's juicy plump smackaroos. Jin quickly, but gently unraveled his lips from Namjoon's.

Namjoon stood there, still wide eyed, cheeks as red as a tomato. Jin looked down. Did he not like it? Why did Jin have to be so fast? Ugh Jin was just so cringe worthy. Namjoon looked down at Jin who looked disappointed.

Namjoon lifted Jin's face with his index finger. Jin looked up at him with eyes filled with innocence. Namjoon quickly pecked Jin back as a simple 'hey I kinda like you too'. Jin and Namjoon began to chuckle at their present predicament.

What were they now? Strangers? Partners? They didn't care, all they knew was that they found their new adventure.

Okay this was mega short. And it sucks. So sorry to have you witness such a terrifying thing. Ughhh I suck. Sorry. Um.. I might be doing Seventeen and BTS imagines. Ain't that exciting? Um.. Please request for this and imagines. Anyways bye.