coming<leaving pt.2>•namjin/yoonjin

Me:
You're lying.
Sent 2:12 am;

After that the text stopped coming in. I couldn't breathe, like something was stuck in my throat. I failed to realize that everything was crumbling right before my eyes. That everything has come to this. I was standing over the kitchen counter watching as Jin and I's conversation turned black and a little clicking sound followed soon after. My elbows were the only things keeping me up and steady, my legs were like Jello. "This can't be true," I whispered hoarsely as I began walking into the darkness of the dorm, "it's all a lie?" I said it like a question.

I didn't know what anything was at this moment in time. Like all my memories had been replaced with the agonizingly slow beating of my heart. If it wasn't for the continuous voice in my head telling me to breathe, I'd probably be suffocating myself right now. The darkness around me seemed to grow and pierce through my body. I waited for small fragile arms to wrap loosely around my broad waist and sloppy kisses to be peppered on my neck. It was the only place Jin could reach without hopping onto his toes. A small but noticeable smile grazed upon my lips as I remembered that moment. Jin and I's first kiss. The way his arms went straight to wrap gently around my neck, pulling me to his height.

At this moment, I knew what I had to do. I couldn't just stand here and wallow in my self pity, I had to find Jin. And if I couldn't find him then this was the end of our relationship. My heart wrenched at the thought but I couldn't keep sugar coating everything. I had to face the fact that I messed up everything and I had to fix it, now. I pulled myself together walking up the steps to the bedrooms in the dorm. At this time, half of the members would be asleep but I could count on one person to wake up for me. The next oldest in the dorm, Yoongi. I crept into his room that he shared with Jungkook. It was pretty cold since the two had like five fans blowing which would probably explain why our electricity bill is so high. It was pretty dark in here and if I squinted my eyes anymore, I'd probably shut them. I flipped the switch and the bright lights sliced my eyes or at least it seemed like it. My eyes burned and I hissed at the sensation. "Damn it."

I looked to Yoongi's bed, the pastel mop sticking from his black sheets. Jungkook as nowhere to be seen. Probably fucking Taehyung in the room two doors over. Hey, I know my two youngest kids. They can't keep their Pepero sticks in their pants. I tiptoed slightly to Yoongi and began tapping him lightly. I wasn't trying to die tonight. "Yoongi hyung~" I sang trying to sound like Jin when he sang to wake each member up. My voice didn't compare to his, being too deep to carry out a single note. Yoongi stirred slightly in his sleep but not yet waking up fully. It's working, I thought and I started to sing some more. "Yoongi-ah~" My voice cracked on the 'ah' part but it got Yoongi to open his eyes. Very slowly I might add. When his eyes finally adjusted to the light he looked very confused. He kept looking around like he didn't know where he was or why happened the other night.

"That's hyung to you." Yoongi looked at me with stern eyes as his husky voice traveled around the room. I chuckled a bit and say myself gently onto Yoongi's bed. He hated when people just flopped onto his bed. And as I mentioned before, I was not dying tonight. I didn't know how to start with my dilemma. It wasn't like I could just say Jin was missing. "What do you want?" Yoongi scoffed which scared me because it was pretty silent, canceling out the fans humming. I readied myself, swallowing hard and taking a deep breath.

"Well I upset Jin earlier and now he's leaving." I ended it briefly not wanting to bring up the cellphone conversation we had before.

"Do you mean, like break up with you?" Yoongi asked. He didn't have much worry in his face as he said it. Like Jin and I's relationship had no meaning or validity at this point. I just brushed off his uninterested expression cutting the excuse that he was tired.

"No he's getting on a plane, he told he's at the airport." I sighed, trying to calm myself down. Yoongi and I sat in silence for a second. If I didn't know better, I would Yoongi was smiling or smirking. What's so funny? Did he know where he was going? Did he watch him leave?

"What do you know Yoongi?" I grabbed him by the collar. I needed any information I could get. Yoongi just seemed like he knew something and wasn't telling me. "Are Jin and you pranking me?" I asked desperately. Yoongi brushed my hands off of his collar with a bit of difficulty from how hard I was gripping onto them.

"First, it's hyung to you," Yoongi rolled his eyes as he pointed a finger into my chest hard, "secondly, I had no idea Jin was leaving." He informed me before running his neck. It was red from my pulling on his collar.

"Sorry about that, hyung." I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck sending a nervous smile Yoongi's way. He didn't seem to take it well just rolling his eyes at me. Why was he being so mean? He wasn't acting like himself. "I just need help to find him."

Yoongi nodded like he was thinking of something to say. With the attitude he had now maybe it wasn't gonna be as encouraging as I hoped it to be. "Well maybe if you would have treated Jin right, he wouldn't have left." He retorted at my statement, getting quite defensive.

"Why are you acting this way?!" My voice began to elevate with the heat of our argument. Time seemed to freeze as my ears pumped. I had already potentially lost my boyfriend. I didn't want to lose my best friend either. I was done with losing people I loved.

"Maybe it's because I was more of a boyfriend to Jin than you were!" Yoongi yelled as he pushed me back. I bumped the wall behind Yoongi's bed making a huge thud sound. I groaned at the throbbing of my shoulder blades. What did he mean, I searched internally for the answer. Could Jin have been cheating on me?

"W-what do you mean?" My voice quivered. My worse nightmares coming to life. My best friend and my boyfriend. Together. Images of the two together made me want to throw up whatever was left in me. I clenched my fists and threw them up, punching Yoongi square in the face. My hands shook but my adrenaline was through the roof. I waited till Yoongi gained his senses back for him to answer my question.

"You fucking bitch!" Yoongi hissed as he touched his cheek, the rings I hadn't noticed I was wearing left quite on a mark on his pale soft skin. "Make-up can't even cover this up!" He watched the blood from his cheeks drop into his fingers knowing that my jewelry had left quite a gash.

"Good," I smirked grabbing by his collar again, "now answer my fucking question." I got close to his face. Watching his eyes travel over my face. This feeling was unfamiliar. Yet I owned it. I couldn't just let it go now. Yoongi breathed in before answering.

"Earlier when you left and Jin was crying I hugged him and gave him a kiss." I was preparing for the kill making sure the rings were ready to. "B-but he pushed me off saying he wasn't a cheater." Yoongi's mood faltered as I dropped him onto the bed. I didn't say anything else before leaving Yoongi laying there bleeding and all.

I'm going to find you Seokjin.

{a/n: damn joonie :o go read my new fanfic, bruises•yoonseok now!!! there's gonna be a part 3 to this definitely ;)}