Knight In Shining Armor

This is dedicated to my #1 fan Hannah<3
OTP:VKook
Genre:Fluff
----------------

"Kids, get in here so you can eat breakfast!" Jin yelled down the hall. His voice bounced into every room. Jin stood there with his apron on waiting for the groans of the boys. Once he heard them, he went back to settle the table.

Like always, Jungkook was always up early watching Pororo and Barbie in the Dreamhouse. Those were his favorite shows. Jungkook liked helping Jin wake up the hyungs. He could torture them like the evil maknae he was. So Jungkook slowly made his way to the room V and him shared.

His mocha hair swished as he tiptoed to V's bed. What Jungkook didn't know was that V was faking sleeping and he could hear every move being made. But V laid still in his Batman/Joker sheets. Jungkook glanced at V just to make sure the coast was clear.

Jungkook had a secret crush on V hyung and he hated the way he made him feel all bubbly inside. Jungkook especially hated that rectangular smile V always did when he was so happy. That tore Jungkook apart. Jungkook bent down on his knees in front of V's face.

As a test, Jungkook blew in V's face to make sure he wasn't awake. What he was about to say could never be heard by a single soul. Jungkook took a deep breath, "V hyung," Jungkook started, "You know you drive me crazy." V stirred in his sleep and Jungkook gasped scared if he had heard.

It didn't seem like he did so Jungkook continued. "When you smile at me my heart stops and my breath is hitched. Sometimes, I just want to kiss you to feed the growing hunger for you inside of me." Jungkook traced circles around V's cheek and as he leaned in closer and closer, he felt someone slam their lips against his.

The feeling was soft and gentle. Jungkook's eyes widened as he was surprised from the sudden smash of his lips against the other person's. To no surprise, as Jungkook looked at the person that closed the gap, it was V. Jungkook suddenly got all red and he pulled away. He burrowed his face in his black t-shirt.

"Hyung, did you hear all that?" Jungkook muffled looking down at his toes. V giggled, he loved the shy Kookie.

"Yes I heard everything and I-" Jungkook cut him off.

"I am very sorry hyung, I didn't mean to-, I don't know what I was thinking-, I am so dumb." V felt bad for the confused boy. He lifted up Jungkook's face to his and brought his mouth to Jungkook's ear. Jungkook's heart was skipping beats as he felt V's husky voice lingering in his ear.

"Kookie, don't ever put yourself down like that. If you would have let me finish what I was gonna say you wouldn't have freaked out. I was saying that I really like you too and I understand what you are feeling." V backed away from Jungkook's ear. Jungkook looked into V's eyes. They were full of the universe.

Jungkook grabbed a hold of V's neck and dragged him down into a passionate kiss. Deeper and deeper they went. They then separated due to the lack of oxygen. V layed down on the bed dragging Jungkook down with him. Jungkook rested his head on V's chest and listened to his heart.

It was normal and calming. Suddenly a knock was heard at the room door. "Are you coming to eat breakfast?" Jin wasn't half phased by the boys cuddled up in the bed.

"Just save some for us. We're gonna be here for awhile." Jin nodded and made his way to the kitchen. Jungkook snugged in closer.

"Hyung will you be my Knight in Shining Armor?" Jungkook asked sleepily, his eyes closed. V smiled as he rubbed Jungkook's head. Light snores came from Jungkook.

V looked up at the ceiling and then replied to Jungkook's question. "I'll be whatever you want me to be."

Okay so that was that lol. I guess it was okay and since I got good feedback I did another fluff. YAASSSSS ANOTHER FLUFF lolz. I tried my best. Next oneshot will be horror. I am saving that for last. Well anyway, hoped you liked this oneshot and plz request for many more. Okay, annyeong<3