thinking{leaving pt.3}•namjin/yoonjin

The driver and I had arrived at a Starbucks in the airport. We hadn't talked since the ride to the airport. The only sounds filling the awkward air being the shuffling feet of passengers and the wheels on suitcases gliding against the tiled floor. I was forced to wear sunglasses and a black hoodie despite the moon still glowing in the night sky. I almost had forgotten about my idol image, I didn't want to be ambushed by hormonal teenagers at a time like this.

"Would you like anything Mr. Kim?" The driver inquired as he told the waiter our orders. The waiter held her pen and notebook close by as she smiled weakly at me. I could just imagine how weird I looked wearing sunglasses at night. I nodded and took my sunglasses off. I could hear a small gasp come from the female as her small pale hands came to cover her mouth, eyes wide.

"Y-you're Jin from BTS?!" The waiter whisper shouted as she pointed at me. She looked like she could've fainted but was trying to keep her cool. But then her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she looked around me like she was trying to look out for somebody. "Where's the rest of the boys?"

I could feel the driver's eyes on me telling me to put back on my disguise but at this moment I didn't care. I wasn't an idol anymore. Mind as show my face like an actual human being. "The boys are at home, I'm visiting my family." I kept it short and sweet, afraid the waiter would ask more about where I was going at this time. Luckily, she just nodded and smiled before going back to taking my order. I ordered an Americano. I usually never get things so bitter but since my mood was a bit sour mind as match it with my drink. #TumblrAsFuck.

A few minutes later the woman arrived with our drinks. She bowed politely before smiling and bidding us a good day. I did the same feeling gratitude that she didn't blurt who I was out and kept her cool. The driver bowed without really saying anything. You would think he would've gotten some black coffee but despite his size and muscular structure, he got a large hot chocolate with jumbo marshmallows. I kind of giggled at the sight but he kept a stern look as he sipped it, sighing a little after.

"What made you wanna leave Sir?" The driver asked as he took the last sip of his hot chocolate leaving him with a brown mustache. He wiped it away waiting for my answer. I almost choked at his question. I had kind of forgotten the whole problem at hand. I repositioned my glasses on my nose as I coughed awkwardly.

"Can I trust you?" I looked the man in the eyes sternly. I wanted to so much tell him how I was feeling. He was the only one there to listen. It did seem kind of clichè that my family's servant would be a trustworthy person. Just like all the movies with servants who are close with their bosses. The large man nodded before setting his drink down, making sure he was focused on my words. I took a sip of my coffee coughing a little after, the taste seeming to rotten my taste buds.

"Well I only left because of my boyfriend, he was in BTS too. We aren't doing very good." I looked down, swirling my drink watching as it made a tiny whirlpool. The more I stared at it, the more it seemed to suck me into it's spinning vortex. The more it made me want to hop in and swirl into an infinite bitter darkness. Hearing those words come from my mind was a punch in the gut. A very forceful punch. I kept my head down, afraid that if I didn't my eyes would release the feelings I've buried deep inside me for months now.

"Jin, look at me." It was the first time the driver had called me by my stage name. His voice sounded serious. But it felt like a weight was on my head. I couldn't lift it up. All my sorrow was weighing me down and now I couldn't shake it off anymore. I shook my head from side to side.

"I c-can't," I replied weakly feeling sick already. The bitterness settled in my stomach for a few seconds before disappearing into thin air. The more I talked, the more my throat closed allowing no more words to escape. "I just can't." I got up softly from my chair. The man didn't seem to want to stop me knowing that I just needed to be alone. I thanked him mentally. I excused myself, bowing politely. The driver nodded as he continue to sip on his mug of hot cocoa.

I began walking, well wandering. I needed a bathroom, looking at every sign I passed. There were couples strolling together, their hands intertwined. There were even babies between them, gurgling happily while walking with their parents. Namjoon and I had always conversed about having kids. We agreed on twins since we were obsessed with them. I chuckled to myself, what great times we had.

Out the windows in the back of all the people I passed, there were airplanes. Their engines starting up and then flying down the runway. I had imagined that I wouldn't be by myself on this trip. That it'd be the whole gang. Just enjoying our months off, being a big family. Goofing around like we always did. Cheering each other up when the other was down. I wondered if any of the others noticed I was gone. Did they even miss me?

What am I doing?

Where am I?

What am I?

I'm leaving everything behind. My family, my career, my soul. Everything I had worked so hard for. I'm leaving it to rot into nothingness. But what can I do now? It's already 2:30 and my flight is not far away. I stood beside a bench that was placed next to a food kiosk. I put my head in my hands. My head pounded with the thoughts of regret and doubt.

"For your convenience, please Flight# 1302 from Seoul to LA riders, make your way to Gate C78 to make your flight on time. Thank you for flying with SK Best Air."

{a/n: joonie coming to find yo ass jin!!! the end is near🌞}