part two: noodle face•vhope

Hoseok's POV

I heard a soft knock at my door. I sighed as I fixed myself despite having on lounge clothes. I walked to the door quickly opening it. "Hey Tae." I smiled as Taehyung barged into the living room, jumping on the couch like he was exhausted. I followed suit, sitting with my legs swinging off the cushion.

I'd be lying if I said that the younger hadn't grown on me. I had grown fond of him over the three months he lived with me. He was always so nice and polite. Always cheering others up when they were down. Taking care of others when they were ill. He was funny too and always willing to worry over others other than himself. Anyone could take an educated guess and say that I liked him more than just a roommate and a friend.

I've thought about asking him out plenty of times but I just don't know how. Plus, I like the way our relationship is now. I get to be close to him without it being awkward, what's better than that? Maybe kissing his pink lips but we aren't ready for that. Thinking about it made a familiar warmness rush to my cheeks.

"Hyung, why are you blushing?" Taehyung asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. He was sitting up now with his legs folded and his hair sticking up.

I  covered my cheeks as fast as I could, giggling awkwardly. "Let's just eat." I mumbled into my hands walking into the kitchen. I could feel Jimin staring at me but I didn't dare look back. I grabbed two ramen packs from the cabinet and began boiling the water.

While stirring the noodles, I felt a head on my shoulder. I turned slightly to bump heads with Taehyung. "What are you doing?" I giggled as Taehyung breathed in my neck sending tickling sensations through my spine.

"I'm hungry~" He groaned in a child like voice while frowning. I felt bad but the noodles weren't done yet. I patted his head with my free hand and told him to take a seat until the noodles were done. He pouted for a bit but obeyed and set at the table with his head down. Oh my little puppy. Oh wait he's not mine... yet.

-

"Hobi hyung, these noodles are the best!" Taehyung yelled as he slurped another handful of noodles. I giggled and continued eating my noodles like a civilized person. Taehyung came up from the bowl taking a deep breath before diving back into his bowl again. I pinched myself for the thousandth time in a span of five minutes. His little gasp were too adorable and I needed to control myself.

Less than three minutes, Taehyung had already devoured his noodles, however, he had the contents of the bowl all over his face. His cheeks were red from the hotness of the noodles and wet from the soup.

"Hyung, I need to clean my face."

I put my head up to only choke into a fit of laughter. He was turning red from how much he was laughing. "Okay... oh my god you look like the tomato filter on snapchat... I can't breathe." I panted while holding my stomach and wiping the tears from my eyes. All Taehyung could do was pout at my comment.

"You're so mean hyung." Taehyung frowned as he stretched across the table and hit me lightly on my shoulder. He chuckled as he sat back down in his seat. He reached for the napkin he had sitting under his bowl.

"Let me wipe it." I demanded as I motioned for Taehyung to give me the napkin. He hesitated and protested that he was a grown man but honestly I loved spoiling him as if he was my son even though we are only one year apart.  He finally agreed and handed me the napkin leaning over the able so I could reach his face.

I dabbed the napkin on his cheeks, absorbing the soup in the towel. Taehyung sat there quietly and patiently watching me do the work. When I was finished cleaning his face I smiled in satisfaction and retracted my arm back to my side.

"Hyung, I have a noodle on my lip." Taehyung crossed his eyes to see the noodle that sat on top of his lip. He leaned forward again for me to continue cleaning his mouth.

I sighed as I picked up the napkin. Taehyung poked his lips out doing aegyo. My heart literally exploded. His eyes were closed to making him look like an infant. I slyly placed the napkin beside my bowl on the table. I leaned forward, meeting my lips with his.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he was caught off guard. I parted first before smirking at Taehyung's surprised reaction before walking away from the table leaving Taehyung in awe.

A/N: Hellooo!! I really hope you guys enjoyed it :) I didn't edit it at all because I'm lazy. Plus, I am really not excited about how it came out but I hope you liked it. I will do better next time, I promised. I just wanted to post something real quick to keep this thing relevant ;) Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting in advance. Have a good night/day :* I love you<3 Btw, that gif makes me scream, I ship VHope forever!!!