Appa...

OTP:SugaKookie

Genre:Angst

WARNING: CONTAINS SELF HARM AND A FEW TEARS. GET YA TISSUES READY!

____________________________________

Yoongi closed his eyes, as his breathing calmed down. He had just had a screaming match with his wife, Jima. It ended with her slamming the door in Yoongi's face and driving away in her car with her belongings. He hated being alone. In the king sized bed they shared, he didn't know how tiny he could feel in it without her.

Yoongi ruffled his salmon pink hair and groaned into his pillow. Yoongi felt sick to his stomach but he didn't feel like he had to vomit, more like cry. So there he lied, in the red velvet sheets, causing a puddle of tears to wet the sheets. "You are so dumb Yoongi, man up." Yoongi muttered. He punched his self in his face.

Yoongi didn't feel it. He would do anything to get rid of the pain in his heart. So to get rid of this pain, Yoongi made his way to his bathroom. Making sure no one heard him, such as his son Jungkook, he tip toed to the bathroom. Yoongi didn't want his child to see him like this.

As he made it into the bathroom, he closed the door as quietly as he could. Little did he know his son, Jungkook was awake this whole time. He heard all the things that were said between his mother and father. "Eomma... Appa, I thought you loved each other." Jungkook whispered into a picture on his nightstand of his mother, father, and him when he was very little.

Jungkook angrily pushed his brown fringe out of his face. Jungkook climbed out of bed. He pushed the picture on the nightstand and watched the glass frame break into pieces. All the faces had cracked shadows. Just like his father, whenever Jungkook was angry or upset over something he would go to the bathroom and just sit there in silence.

So, Jungkook got up and began to make his way to the bathroom. He stopped in his tracks seeing a light shining from under the door. Jungkook listened intently. He could hear muffled sniffles and curses. Only person it could be was his father. Jungkook tip toed closer to the door. His father's speech became audible.

  "Hi little blade, haven't seen you in a long time, let's play." Yoongi stared lovingly into the knife's reflection of him. Jungkook scrunched his forehead up. The only thing his father could be doing with a knife is cutting something. And his mother wasn't home. So that only meant he could be cutting... Himself.

Jungkook remebered learning about this in school. About how bullying or depression leads to self harm. On the other side of the door, Yoongi's lips curved into a demented smile as the blade kissed his wrist, sending a pinch of pain to Yoongi's wrist. Jungkook tried to pry the door open on the other side. But it was locked.

"Appa!" Jungkook screamed into the door as he banged even louder on the door. Yoongi stopped in his tracks, seizing the knife midway into his wrist.

"Jungkook.." he whispered. Jungkook continued banging as Yoongi fell to his knees, unlocking the door. Jungkook fell onto his father as the door opened in the middle of Jungkook's boxing match with the door.

"Appa.." Jungkook whispered grabbing his father's wrist.

"It's not what it looks like, I was just cutting some fruit and I accidentally cut my wrist." Jungkook began to violently cry. Why would his own father lie to him?

"You are lying." Jungkook blankly said as he stared into the cuts on his father's wrist. Suddenly, Yoongi's vision began to blur and black spots invaded his sight. It was like black holes were being burned into his son's image.

"Appa, please stay with me!" Jungkook didn't know what to do as the blood poured from his father's wrist onto his pale hands. Jungkook ran for the phone a few steps away from him.

"What's your emergency sir?" the lady said in a monotone voice.

"My father has tried to c-commit suicide and he just passed out p-please send the ambulance!" Jungkook tried to be as calm to be able to say his words clearly.

"Okay stay on the phone with me, the ambulance will be right there, what is your adress?" the lady sounded more concerned.

"Cheongdam-dong in Beautiful Apartments building, Apartment 213, 2nd floor." In the distance, police sirens were heard. Jungkook prayed over his father's lifeless body. Father, please make it through this, please, I need you. You are my father, I can't leave without you. Please wake up. Jungkook chanted this over and over his father.

A pair of arms suddenly picked him up and began dragging him from his father's body. "Let me go!" Jungkook screamed and kicked his limbs around to try to out of the strong grasp.

The man who held him wasn't affected by Jungkook's attempts to get away from his grasp. Jungkook was tired and all he could do was cry. So there he let the man carry him away as more people with masks and gloves crowded around his father, picking him up on a stretcher.

Jungkook's tears soaked his face. He was then carried into a police car and a police woman climbed into the backseat with him, rubbing his back to calm his nerves. Jungkook didn't where he was going, all he knew was his dad better live or his mother was gonna have a lot of cursing coming her way.

School is tomorrow. Noooooooo! This was depressing :,( Should I do pt.2 or no? I never did SugaKookie before so I tried but then sad music started playing and it turned from a cute father story to a sad depressing crying story. If you are wondering, Jima is the female version of Jimin. Hope you liked it and let's go because 1k is right around the corner. And you guys got 3 updates today so yaassss. Woo hoo❤ I friken love you lolz xD. Comment what you thought of this story. Okay babye❤