hurt eraser•jihope

hoseok
I looked down at my hands nervously. Why was he staring at me like that? It worried me that maybe he was angry and sad. Maybe he knew what was coming. Or worse, maybe he didn't know at all.

"I'm sorry but it's over Taehyung." I whispered it as I looked straight into his eyes. He was crying...

He stayed silent for a few moments before grabbing a fistful of his blonde hair and pulling it roughly. I frowned and put my hand over his gently. His eyes drooped and he dropped his hand away from his head. "Why Hobi?" his voice was scratchy and almost gone.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. Half because I knew it was going to calm him down and half because I needed balance. My head was spinning. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Because our relationship is nothing but... but s-sex. I feel like you don't love me anymore for me." I motioned to my body.

Taehyung looked surprised but not too surprised. He knew it all along. It was love, at first, but we barely talked anymore. Not unless the other needed some. Then we'd meet up and do it. No feelings, not at all. Just a quickie and then leave.

I realized that once this started happening, everything was changing. I was looking at things differently. I looked different, sad even. I was unhappy with the things I was doing. Unhappy with what our relationship turned into. Taehyung knew that as much as I did. But he wasn't ready to admit it.

"You know I love you Hobi, I just, I really do." Taehyung put his large hands on the side of my face. He leaned in closer and I could feel his small pants on my lips. "Just let me kiss you, I'll show you that I love you."

Taehyung connected our lips together. It was a slow passionate kiss, at first. His hands started traveling around my body. It was getting heated way too fast. I pushed him away, tears streaming down my face.

"This is what I'm talking about!" I yelled as I turned away and getting up from the couch. I went over to the coat hanger, grabbing my jacket and slipping into my boots. I tried to wipe my tears up as best as I could but it wasn't working. Like every time I wiped my face with the back of my hand, I was wiping away every layer of tolerance I had for Taehyung.

"I'll be leaving. Goodbye Taehyung. " I glanced at the said boy for a little bit before walking out the door into a dimly lit hallway. He had his hands clenched at his fist. I kept walking down the hall, each step resembling my pounding heart. Loud, raging, quick.

I was almost to the elevator at the end of the long hall before I heard low pitched screams and things breaking, like glass. I was almost tempted to go back, knowing it was Taehyung. He was known for taking his anger out on objects instead of people. But that was my problem. I was always closing the door and then opening back up. This time was going to be different.

I made it to the elevator, almost running to it before stumbling inside. A boy, who looked to be my age stood inside. He had silver hair and grey eyes, which I presumed were contacts. I know I looked crazy having red eyes and a sweaty face. But the boy didn't make any comment on it. I went to go click the lobby floor on the elevator navigator buttons but it was already pressed.

I stepped back into the other corner of the elevator and sat there quietly. Taehyung lived on the 38th floor so this was gonna take some time. My phone began to ring loudly. I looked in the screen to see Taehyung's picture pop up. He was calling me. Oh no, don't cry Hoseok. Maintain your calm facade. That failed miserably and I began silently crying to myself.