It's All Wrong ~A Sequel to Just Right~

OTP:VMin
Genre:Angst

WARNING: USE OF STRONG LANGUAGE AND GRAPHICAL SCENES.

don't say I didn't warn you
-------------------------------------------------

Jimin just sat there crying. Not even caring who saw. He just let the tears flow onto the black silk bedsheets. Why would Taehyung act this way? Jimin was confused. He hated feeling like this. Guilty for something he never did. Jimin just sat there, gripping the sheets while the salty water that flowed from his brown crescents fell onto them. What is it?

~5 months ago~
The boys crowded around them as they cheered.

"Congratulations!" was the only thing you could hear. Jimin and Taehyung cherished the moment as they kissed. This moment was just too perfect. It was just right.

What happened to those moments? What went wrong? They were happy. But only to find out, Jimin was being deceived this whole time. Jimin began to get angry, thinking about it. He screamed into the black pillow. It sounded more like a ear splitting screech.

As Jimin thought some more, all those bad memories flooded his brain.

~Yesterday~
Jimin had just came home from dance practice. It was super late and all he wanted to do was lay down and rest with Taehyung. He smiled thinking of the way Taehyung held him while they slept. Jimin jollied up the stairs and then he stopped.

He heard strange noises. Like some kind of yelling. Jimin just thought it was Namjoon and Jin doing their usual arguing. So he shrugged it off and continued walking to his room. The screaming got louder as he got closer to his door.

But it wasn't screaming, it was moaning. Someone was moaning Taehyung's name. Who could it be? Jimin began to get anxious. Groans and moans could be heard. Open the door. Jimin listened to the voices in his head. As he opened the door, something unspeakable could be seen.

Jimin's best friend, Jungkook, was laying down on Jimin and Taehyung's bed while Taehyung thrusted in and out of him. Jimin's first instinct was to scream. So he did. Which made the two turn around so quick. Eyes about to explode.

Then the tears came on. Like someone turned a switch in Jimin's head indicating him to cry. His chest began to cave in. It was getting hard to breathe. Jungkook smirked a little. Taehyung scrambled for his clothing. He was ashamed of himself. Jungkook however was proud of himself.

"Well my work is done." Jungkook sarcastically smiled at Taehyung and Jimin who was now sobbing on the floor. He then left for his room.

"How c-could y-you?" Jimin looked up at Taehyung with his puffy red eyes. Taehyung could feel it. Guilt. He didn't have an answer for Jimin. Jimin knew this. There was no point in pleading. Taehyung tried to help Jimin, picking him up off the floor. But Jimin just pushed Taehyung into the bed.

"Since you wanna play fucking games with me bitch, let's play a fucking game. You think you've seen crazy, you haven't seen me yet." Jimin popped up. He remembered Taehyung always kept a defense weapon in the closet. His bat. Jimin chuckled as he yanked the bat out of the pile of clothes.

"This game is called baseball, but without a ball, the ball is replaced with a person." Jimin whacked Taehyung in his crotch. Taehyung dropped to the floor screaming. But Jimin's adrenaline was pumping and he kept swinging.

Blood was dripping from Taehyung's nose as Jimin whacked him in the face over and over again. Suddenly, Jimin felt strong hands over his arms. He turned to see Namjoon, eyes wide. Jin ran behind him. Jin made his way over to Taehyung.

"What the hell is going on here!" Namjoon was puzzled. Jimin just dropped the bat and marched out of the room. His bright red hair stuck to his forehead. Namjoon followed him.

"You wanna go for a ride?" Namjoon smiled weakly at Jimin. Jimin nodded sadly with a frown on his face. Namjoon ran outside and started up his Jeep. Jimin followed him, slowly. Namjoon grabbed Jimin's hands and dragged him to the car. As Namjoon hopped in, he began to speak.

"Would you mind telling me why you were beating Taehyung like he stole your jams?" Namjoon chuckled and pulled out of the driveway. Jimin gazed at the stars out of the car window.

"Taehyung cheated on me, I caught him freaking Jungkook, my best friend." Namjoon shook his head in disgrace.

"That's gotta be pretty bad. But what are you gonna do about it?" Jimin thought about it. He clearly couldn't stay in the dorm anymore. That's where Taehyung would be. And Jimin was not in the mood for him.

"Namjoon hyung," Jimin started, "Can I stay at the place you and Jin are staying in?" Namjoon smiled.

"Sure Chim, and you can stay as long as you need to." Suddenly, Namjoon's phone rang. He picked it up. Jimin could barely hear the mumbling of the other line. All he heard was Namjoon talking about him and stuff. Jimin had to guess Jin was on the other line. Namjoon hung up the phone.

"That was Jin and he told me that Taehyung left with Jungkook to the hospital." Jimin's blood began to boil. So he runs off with this person to the hospital who didn't even help him when he was getting hit with a bat. Jimin chuckled bitterly.

"Fine, but they'll miss me when I'm gone." Namjoon laughed.

~Present Time~
And that was how Jimin ended up in this bed crying his ass off. Jimin folded his knees to his chest and he shook. Jimin was terrified of himself. He never beat anyone up like that before. Jimin's phone began to ring. It was Jin texting him.

Jin: I have some news.

Jimin: What is it? 

Jin: Well Taehyung is okay, he just needed a few stiches but he is just sitting here doing nothing but staring, crying, and trying to throw things. Why don't you come over?

Jimin: Because I might kill him.

Jin: Drama queen! I'll be at the house in 25 minutes, arasseo?

Jimin: Arasseo.

Jimin locked his phone as he looked at the ceiling. What does it mean?

Then it suddenly came to him.

~5 months ago~
When ths boys were cheering for Jimin and Taehyung, Jungkook wasn't in the circle. To think about it he was on the couch. Jimin sighed. "Wow so he didn't support me this whole time. He only wanted to get close to Taehyung. What a friend." Jimin drew in a long and deep breath. Well now this was news. Jimin began to text Namjoon.

Jimin: I am going out. Don't wait up.

Jimin placed his phone in his pocket and made his way for his car keys to go to the old dorm. Jimin slid on his glasses before stepping out the door. He was about to make a new discovery.

Author's Note:
Story count: 1.1k words
Okay now this was the sequel to Just Right. Damn Jimin is a cold hearted beater am I right? Anyways I wanted to this for so long. Tbh this is dedicated to no one. I left it there so you can decide what Jimin's fate is. Do you want me to continue or leave it here. This was not proofread since it's almost 12 am here so I had to stop but I will make sure to do that tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to continue and I hope you enjoyed it. A <3 from Miki. Bye bye:-