Beautiful

OTP:NamJin
Genre:Angst/Fluff
Requested By: TheFlashIsBae
ฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯฯ

Jin looked at himself in the mirror one last time before flipping his middle finger at his reflection. He always hated the way his hair never wanted to lay down or how he didn't seem as manly as other guys. And Jin was never "skinny" more like chubby in the face. Jin tried pushing the thought out of his head but it soon came back once Jin heard a familiar knock at the door. "Hold o-on!" Jin's voice cracked and he coughed trying to make his voice sound a bit deeper. Jin opened the door to his apartment. There was his boyfriend, Namjoon. Namjoon's hair layed back, it was blonde with streaks of a soft pink.

He dressed in a t-shirt and blue jeans with red high top converses. Namjoon waved with his sexy smirk. That always made Jin melt. Jin smiled back sheepishly seeing how good his boyfriend looked and thinking about how bad he looked. Namjoon could see behind Jin's smiles that something bothered him and he was determined to find out.

(Namjoon's POV)

I can see Jin look me up and down. He looked somewhat disappointed. Does he not like my outfit? Nah, I don't think that's it. I give Jin my signature smirk and he smiles his sweet smile, but behind it, I can see that he's not happy at all. Our date is being postponed because my baby is not going to be unhappy!

(Jin's POV)

I scan Namjoon. He looks so sexy and I'm just blah. Why is he even with me anyway. He could do a lot better! I guess he loves me. At least I hope so. He smiles at me, the smile he knows I love. I give my best "I'm okay don't worry" smiles but he catches on and instead of a happy look a worried one takes over his face.

(Namjoon's POV)

I know Jin isn't happy but I don't know why. I need to know. I cough breaking Jin out of his thoughts. "Jin, let's cancel our date for today and-" I was quickly cut off by Jin.

(Jin's POV)

"Jin let's cancel our date for today and- "Namjoon says nonchalantly like we haven't been planning this date for weeks. I quickly cut him off and begin giving him my lecture. "Namjoon do you even know how much preparation we put into this date, it was gonna be perfect." I screeched clearly angry. I guess Namjoon wasn't expecting me to react this way.

(Namjoon's POV)

Jin yells at me for cancelling our date. He says that "we" put lots of preparation into the date. What is he talking about? "Jin, what are you talking about preparation? I just told you to be ready for our date like a few days ago." Clearly, Jin knew something I didn't.

(Jin's POV)

I feel bad for lying to Namjoon but I have to. I answer his question as truthfully as I could. "I mean, I picked out this super cute outfit and you cancel our date." I quickly come up with an alliby, just going along. Namjoon gives me a look that is concerned more than satisfied. I think he knows...

(Namjoon's POV)

Jin gives me this lame excuse as to why he's angry about the cancellation of our date. As he rambles on I notice how his clothing fits on him. It fits a bit loosely, not regularly like before. Maybe Jin was just losing a lot of weight. But he always ate every meal no matter what. There was something wrong. Jin has been starving himself... I almost cry thinking about it.

(Jin's POV)

Namjoon doesn't say anything. He just stares with glassy eyes. He found out... I can't.... I can't... I-

Jin's vision begins to blur and his legs give way. Jin tilts backwards and all he remembers is Namjoon trying to catch him.

~Hospital/A few hours later~

Namjoon sits in the waiting room frantically playing with his hair. Other people in the area look at him and try to sit as far away as possible. Namjoon was going crazy. His baby had gone crazy. And just as he'd suspected, Jin had been starving himself for 5 days and he overdosed on diet pills.

(Namjoon's POV)

I silently cry to myself, praying he's okay. Praying that maybe he's breathing. Suddenly, I hear a name being called. "Mr.Kim Namjoon!" a chubby nurse yells at the back. I look up as everyone's eyes are placed on me. I wipe my eyes as I bow at the nurse and make my way to Jin's room. I begin to fiddle with my long and slender fingers. I'm really worried.

Namjoon made his way towards the narrow window that peered into the hospital room. There he sees that Jin is awake but his eyes are really red and puffy. Namjoon is just happy he's alive. But the thought of Jin's activities made Namjoon wanna cry. Why did he do it?

(Jin's POV)

I look up to see my blonde haired prince sadly glaring through the window of my room. I can't bear to look at him so instead I stare at the liquid the IV in my arm is transferring to my veins. I hear the door click. I know who it is, but I can't bear to meet his eyes.

(Namjoon's POV)

As I step into the room, Jin refuses to look at me. I know why. But I want him to. The more I think about it, the more I just wanna pick Jin up and yell at him. But I can't, I have to support him. The room is silent. The pinging of the IV liquid dripping began to drive me crazy. I broke the silence. "Why?" I croaked not even daring to look Jin in the eye. I began to hear sniffles.

(Jin's POV)

Should I tell him? Should I tell him that I am insecure? I cry as all the stress piles on at once. The whole world begins to crumble around me and the flashbacks of me taking the pills haunt me. I almost feel like throwing up. Long and strong arms wrap around my waist. I know who it is. I just snuggle my swollen face into his chest. I could hear his ragged breathing. And I know he's crying too.

(Namjoon's POV)

I just couldn't watch Jin like this. I made my way closer to him. And I wrapped my arms tightly around him. His tears wet my t-shirt and I know he's hurting. The way his breaths are coming out short and ragged. Before I knew it, I began to cry too. I wanted Jin back, I needed Jin back. I let my hands slowly travel from his waist to his cheeks. I cupped his cheeks and kiss his lips deeply. His lips were dry and not like the soft ones I remember. I continue to kiss him for a minute ot two before Jin lets go. He wipes my tears and he kisses my eyes softly.

(Jin's POV)

Namjoon kisses me deeply, I don't even join in. I didn't want to move. I felt weak and powerless. I'm out breath sooner than him and I have to let go. Namjoon's lips taste of mint tea. And I finally look into his eyes and see how red they are. His glistening cheeks shine with tears. I wipe them awah with my thumb and kiss both of his eye lids. We stare into each other's eyes as Namjoon whispered these 3 words that I will always cherish. "You are beautiful."

Namjoon and Jin say nothing else and kiss as they hold each other tightly while smiling and crying just overjoyed by the fact that they have each other.

Hey guys! Miki hurrr lol! Anyways I decided to do this. I swear I am working on requests. I love all you guys who request and then say i love your stories. Do y'all even know how much that means to me. Tbh you can ask my mom I tell her about your guys messages all the time. My mom says you guys sound like the perfect fandom haha and you guys are! I actually cried while writing this but that's just me and my sensitive ass lol. I hoped you liked it. Okay good night guise<3