hider pt.2•sugamon

"Why did you just k-kiss me?" Yoongi stuttered as he wrapped his small arms around Namjoon's broad back. He froze as he felt a warm gust of air hit his neck. It sent his hairs standing on his neck.

"Because I love you." It almost came out as a whisper. Namjoon sniffled bringing his body closer to the older's. He hoped and prayed his love was reciprocated by the other. If it wasn't, it'd hurt so bad.

The stump they sat on begin to hurt both of their rears as they had been sitting there for a long time. Both pulled away slowly, the shiny moon being their only source of light. It showed their distinct features. The outline of Namjoon's lips and Yoongi's small but pretty nose. It seemed like a dream. Like how time seemed to stop. That's how it felt.

"I love you so much, that's why I never told you. I just didn't want to hurt you, hyung." Namjoon burst into tears not being able to hold in his feelings anymore. All this stress and anxiety that he put on himself was ruining him. He couldn't stand it anymore.

The older watched him intently. This was a new side of Namjoon he had never seen before. It made him happy that the younger was finally opening up to him but sad that even thought he was opening up he still wasn't telling him really why he was doing this. Why he was making himself suffer in the process. "I just wanna know why?" Yoongi looked straight into the other's face not caring if it was making him uncomfortable or not.

Namjoon swallowed hard, finding an excuse to play with his blonde fringe. "I-i just needed money because my sister recently has moved out of the apartment we were sharing. But I was dealing with the mob before this. Anyways, I think it's my fault she hasn't come back. The last time she left out of that door, she told me to be safe and she'd be back. I never expected her to leave. It's been 3 months now and she still hasn't come back. And no one would hire me so I could pay the rent and stuff. I felt hopeless, so I went back to the mob and got more money. Before I was giving half to my mom back in Ilsan, she needs it and I don't have the money to give it back to the mob." Namjoon dove down for a breath.

Yoongi sat there shocked. He didn't know what was going on, he still believed Namjoon's sister was still living in the apartment. He had been over plenty of times and every time Namjoon's sister was "out." He had never noticed until now how much deep shit Namjoon was really in. "If you need a little money ask me, there's no reason you should have to suffer alone." Yoongi smiled patting Namjoon's shoulder twice and then backing away.

"Thank you so m-"  Namjoon was stopped when a pair of lips gently wrapped around his. Yoongi had his eyes closed giving his all to the younger. He wanted to really let the other know his feelings. That he just now realized he had.

"Just promise me that you'll trust me."

The younger nodded as he intertwined his fingers with Yoongi's.
________________________________

a/n: rain drop 💧
drop top
oh god this book has become a flop
SELF PROMOTION:
anyways, i have a new book that im writing and it's hyungwonho so like read that ish when i publish it

a/n: rain drop 💧 drop topoh god this book has become a flopSELF PROMOTION:anyways, i have a new book that im writing and it's hyungwonho so like read that ish when i publish it